question

Will Enigma Residency get a complete revamp?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, YASKALE said:

she only has a couple of shows left but prolly won't want to do the exact same thing she was doing before Enigma was suspended.

She’s only done about half of her shows. The contract is for ~70 shows. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Standing-o

When Vegas shows do return she should just create a whole new residency. New show, new name, new set, new setlist. 

I think Gaga will probably revamp the whole show, who knows maybe when Vegas and live shows are aloud to happen she'll probably have another album out.

41 minutes ago, Juniper said:

She’s only done about half of her shows. The contract is for ~70 shows. 

Oh I did not know!

KindnessPunk

I wonder if this whole pandemic will change how artists sign contracts going forward for Vegas.

If it’s too dangerous to tour, maybe it could be safer if the show was in one place, Chromatica Ball in Vegas only? Although, idk if Gaga would still want to do more Vegas in 2 years from now when it might be safer. 

Economy
1 hour ago, YASKALE said:

I honestly think they may release her from her contrast, tbh. Everything in Vegas has been so thrown into chaos that the business as a whole might try to secure a new line of talent to attract people back.

I agree. It doesn't make business sense to backlogue yourself with acts from so long ago singing content that is no longer new

It's likely they will release at least some artists from their original contracts.

Given Gaga's value I don't know if she's one they would volunteer to release but the idea in general wouldn't shock me

I also imagine some record labels that make artists tour for every album may also release them this time around as that may simply slow them down from releasing new content and going into a new era

I suspect may artists that released new content in the pandemic will simply move on to next album and tour for their next era and include a few tracks especially hits for their current albums but not tour for this album specifically

numb the flame

My idea was always that Gaga would release Chromatica on April 10, finish Enigma as we know it during the dates in early May. She would then tour The Chromatica Ball in late July and throughout August then use the concepts from TCB and revamp Enigma to create a theatre version of TCB. However 2020 happened so I assume Enigma will either be scrapped completely and we'll get a new version of the show or she'll be released from her contract and she won't be back in Vegas with a residency anytime soon. I wonder more about what happened with the Haus of Gaga museum, are the clothes. and everything still there or have they been removed and sent back to Gaga's personal archives 

38 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I wonder more about what happened with the Haus of Gaga museum, are the clothes. and everything still there or have they been removed and sent back to Gaga's personal archives 

It’s still advertised on their site and marked as “temporarily closed” which doesn’t feel like it’s scrapped. I feel like they want to continue with it. MGM are already doing some live shows with limited seating.

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, Juniper said:

It’s still advertised on their site and marked as “temporarily closed” which doesn’t feel like it’s scrapped. I feel like they want to continue with it. MGM are already doing some live shows with limited seating.

I'd expect they'd have been removed while MGM isn't fully open incase of a robbery or something

ProdigyARTPOP

I feel like she can get out of her contract due to that one clause every contract has where things like a pandemic fall under “act of God”

MANiCURE 6

What Monsters wants : An Enigma revamped show including Chromatica tracks and a new blue wig.

What Gaga will do : The exact same Enigma show with the same blue wig.

You never learn... :ohwell:

MonsterARTPOP

She will probably just remove some older fan favourites and add SL, ROM, 911, Enigma imo and keep the same looks and stage design

hoeslay

I mean at this point I think Enigma as it is would feel awkward returning in its same form 2 years from now - almost 3 years from its last show. She def needs to incorporate Chromatica and maybe make it a Chromatica Ball inspired show kinda like Coachella 2017 and Joanne World Tour were very similar. It'll still be primarily the hits for the general public but maybe replacing some of the throwbacks with Chromatica songs (Govt Hooker, Beautiful Dirty Rich, etc)

Archived