Jump to content
politics

Dog Elected as Mayor of Hash, Kentucky


27monster27

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

He was elected mayor of Hash, Kentucky during the election. Wilbur is a part of more unconventional elected officials during this election, including a deceased person in North Dakota.

673a7c9d80c60fbfcbc178aa61ad25db.jpg

EUROPEANS UNITE

IT IS TIME TO TAKE BACK OUR ANCIENT TERRITORIES IN THE UNITED STATES THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR. I CALL SPAIN UK AND FRANCE'S ATTENTION!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathanholland
26 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

673a7c9d80c60fbfcbc178aa61ad25db.jpg

EUROPEANS UNITE

IT IS TIME TO TAKE BACK OUR ANCIENT TERRITORIES IN THE UNITED STATES THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR. I CALL SPAIN UK AND FRANCE'S ATTENTION!!!

Can we have New York a.k.a. New Amsterdam back?  I'd love to live there and imagine Gaga being a proud Dutch woman :queenga:

Before there was love, there was silence
Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Jonathanholland said:

Can we have New York a.k.a. New Amsterdam back?  I'd love to live there and imagine Gaga being a proud Dutch woman :queenga:

You might find a treasure Heere at the Wall.  America could be a better place if New Amsterdam was left to be.

Btw, my wife and I vacationed in Holland and found the entire country was wonderful.  And Delft is one of our favorite places on earth. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jonathanholland
11 hours ago, Ronk said:

You might find a treasure Heere at the Wall.  America could be a better place if New Amsterdam was left to be.

Btw, my wife and I vacationed in Holland and found the entire country was wonderful.  And Delft is one of our favorite places on earth. :heart:

Ah, good to hear you loved the country so much! 

Before there was love, there was silence
Link to post
Share on other sites

littlepotter
21 hours ago, Dukttapetoo said:

 

 

 

 

 

It's almost as if people love spewing their opinions without having any facts at all 

chaeri pls
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...