šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Joe Germanotta supports Trump

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

lasagna
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

The decay of Joanne Trattoria is coming.

Noooo omg I hope it doesnt close so many rats will become homeless

human turd

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lasagna said:

Disregard for basic human rights and life is NOT a belief that needs to be respected. Both sides my ass

Your AVIĀ :air:

Sarah H
8 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

Oml what a mess. I feel bad for their family rn. I wonder if Gaga is going to comment on it or if she's just gonna keep quiet.Ā 

I know that we knew he was in favor of Trump but I didn't think he would ever publicly post about it, especially the day after Trump attempted to drag his own daughter at a rally. Smh

I can't imagine her commenting on it. But I could be wrong.Ā 

I feel horrible for her.Ā 

Curunir
42 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I think most clientsĀ who go there are just people walking the streets of NYC and already stablished customers. The backlash will be minimum since Joe is not really a social media personality.

Probably, but it's undeniable that the restaurant got its start because of Gaga. I still can't believe he did this so publicly, and several times no lessĀ :saladga:

Robo Ga

WOW. I knew after her interview with Zane Lowe when she said she tried to fix him and it didnā€™t work that there were major issues there but WOW. This is devastating. He deserves to be dragged, but I am feeling sooo bad for Gaga right now.

šŸ¤–āš”ļø

Sarah H
3 minutes ago, whoresup said:

I read he has unfollowed her on instagram??

I looked and he's still following her

OracleMonster
1 minute ago, Sarah H said:

I looked and he's still following her

He does not follow her on his IGĀ 

germontta.joe

Sarah H
11 minutes ago, OracleMonster said:

He does not follow her on his IGĀ 

germontta.joe

Thanks. I guess I was looking at the wrong one!

So he did used to follow her then?

ZiggyZiggs

Ā the media has started to pick it up, gaga doesn't deserve this. this is probably the last thing she expected on election day.

whoresup
16 minutes ago, Sarah H said:

So he did used to follow her then?

I assume so. One of hisĀ postsĀ from August 2019 is a picĀ of Gaga but instead of it being about her itā€™s about one of his restaurantā€™sĀ pizzasĀ she is holdingĀ :enigma:Ā 

13 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Ā the media has started to pick it up, gaga doesn't deserve this. this is probably the last thing she expected on election day.

I don't think she cares about the media coverage... that's her father, not her. BUT it must be terrible to have a dad that doesn't respect you and your philosophy

40 minutes ago, whoresup said:

I read he has unfollowed her on instagram??

He follows her but she doesn't follow him. Don't know if this is new though as it looks like Gaga doesn't follow either of her parents on Instagram??:trollga:

Archived