Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

BIDEN x GAGA: Battle for the Soul of the Nation

Spock

Featured Posts

I thought he said "I'm Joe Biden's husband" :rip: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameltoe Chariot

Our fave is literally at the helm of the final push to save America from collapse in the next four years, singing outdoors in cold weather and STILL fighting for the rights of people of colour, women and LGBTQ+ folks....

and we have soulless twinks in here complaining that she’s talking too much or not hitting notes perfectly.

There are no words for how out of touch some of you are. It actually makes me sick.

Bring on the WPs, but I can’t sit by and not say something.

Gagaloo911

No one wants to hear your annoying opinions that "her voice sounds off" when literally most artists wish they could sound like that.

Cavadour
Just now, Jill said:

Biden edging

Aw f*uck. I should have seen that one cumming !

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

PsychoMaxcara
Just now, SharGaga said:

Damn she really damaged her voice from smoking 40 cigarettes a day. She can't belt anymore without it sounding strained and forced.

She did do that operatic/falsetto transition on that one note which was very impressive, I don't have the time mark to include it here tho

Just now, SharGaga said:

Damn she really damaged her voice from smoking 40 cigarettes a day. She can't belt anymore without it sounding strained and forced.

Do you give me permission to print this comment and then burn it?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Also why the surprise because people wanted her to fully perform a song? 

It's her first performance in months and she had a speech right before :poot:

Of course some people were expecting different :wtfga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Justin Drew Bieber

It’s been a long time.. I just went grocery shopping by the way... since I came along... I might go to Taco Bell after this too.... but this time I’m not leavin without you.. Has anybody tried the chicken yet? I thought it was lovely.. you taste like whiskey when you kiss me aww... Last year I won an Oscar for my song Shallow with Bradley, it was for best original song, I’m sure you’ve all heard it, and if not, you’ve been living under a rock just like Patrick star from spongebob square pants the Nickelodeon cartoon... I’d do anything again to be yo baby daawl..

Just now, CameltoeKween said:

Our fave is literally at the helm of the final push to save America from collapse in the next four years, singing outdoors in cold weather and STILL fighting for the rights of people of colour, women and LGBTQ+ folks....

and we have soulless twinks in here complaining that she’s talking too much or not hitting notes perfectly.

There are no words for how out of touch some of you are. It actually makes me sick.

Bring on the WPs, but I can’t sit by and not say something.

+1

Awakened M
1 minute ago, Jill said:

I thought he said "I'm Joe Biden's husband" :rip: 

Me too!:ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

She did wonderfully, loved it. She's such a Cute prim cheerleader AND did you see Joe got to walk out to ' Edge Of Glory', WOW. I love Gaga.:applause:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

JudasJustDance
1 minute ago, SharGaga said:

Her voice sounds fine :wtfga: shallow sounds the same 

Archived