Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What will Gaga wear at Biden's final rally tonight?

Nano

Featured Posts

31 minutes ago, dep18702 said:

I think it's going to be something classy and semi-reserved. We have to remember the spotlight is on the election and politics; this is not a Gaga event. I don't think she would want to put the spotlight on herself, when there's a greater issue at hand.

Definitely this. Sandra has posted a pic of Pittsburgh on her IG, so I think she'll be mostly "Lady" today 😁

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

It's going to be cold and outside, so don't expect something skimpy. Perhaps more camo or denim, or something red, white, and blue? 

She/Her/Hers

1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

It's going to be cold and outside, so don't expect something skimpy. Perhaps more camo or denim, or something red, white, and blue? 

It might not be so on the nose, but definitely have a meaning, be appropriate yet very her. I mean, who could've called MJs jacket in 2016 :shrug:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Suspiria
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

Weather means NOTHING to Gaga:huntyga:

lady-gaga-in-new-york-city-february-2014

(This was in NYC in February)

Regardless, I agree it won't be anything provocative. I hope if she goes for the 'demure' look it will be something superrrrr polished and elegant, like this:

458F2BC200000578-0-image-a-76_1508642413

(I want a wig to cover the roots is what I'm saying:flower:)

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

A literal German SS uniform this time :huntyga:

I came to say this... She wasn't quiiite close enough last time so now's her chance

RAMROD

Something Chromatica but make it formal :poot:

She will sing her songs in acoustics or cover a rock song anyway. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dr Fudge

A receipt dress of all the lies Trump has ever told. :lolly:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

imnotyourbabe10

A new take on this?

lady-gaga-military-gaysx-default.jpg

perhaps adding some Gloria Steinem glasses?  Idk, love her dressed up; nerdy; yet something hippie and feminist?

gettyimages-515574944-1565879515.jpg?cro

Reject False Icons

I hope she doesn’t waste one of her Michael Jackson items into these political things where they are not appreciated :ohwell:

Something kinda formal I'd say probably blue, white or black. I don't think that she'll wear something thats fully red, or something that literally screams for attention (even tho I'd love that, but the election will still be in the spotlight - so sadly no pink-punk outfit with a sour candy performance.)

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Archived