šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'positions' drops to #15 on the iTunes chart just 7 days after its release

PsychoMaxcara

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
45 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

I love Ariana but this is vindication for anyone saying she was the reason ROM was a hit.Ā :coffee:

Exactly. All three of Arianaā€™sĀ 2019 singles underperformedĀ :messga:

ShayCristoforo
1 hour ago, pedrohemg said:

Even Demi can get that.

:billie:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

edengowon
1 hour ago, Biggest Bitch said:

I don't hate Ariana, but I hope the album and the singles will flop. Maybe she will realize, that she needs to change her sound. I like R&B, but this album is just boring, all songs soundĀ the same.Ā :trollga:

so you don't hate her... and yet you want her to fail at her job and not be successful? idk, that sounds somewhat... like hating her

the artist formerly known as melancholia

edengowon
11 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Exactly. All three of Arianaā€™sĀ 2019 singles underperformedĀ :messga:

7 rings and buwygfcib...

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Biggest Bitch
15 minutes ago, Autumn said:

so you don't hate her... and yet you want her to fail at her job and not be successful? idk, that sounds somewhat... like hating her

I don't hate her :bear:Ā I onlyĀ want her to improve at her job. She won't improve if she doesn't fail now.Ā 

She's got the talent to make better songs.Ā 

Economy
1 hour ago, pedrohemg said:

Her pure sales are pretty bad. I mean, it should be easy to reach #1 on Itunes in 2020. Even Demi can get that.

If it's easy to reach #1 it means ppl dont last #1 for very long this allowing more to reach #1

Ā 

And if that's the case then after 7 days who cares?

Ā 

Anyway iTunes is so irrelevant now that I don't know why ppl genuinely still make such a big deal of it as some kind of determining factor of whether or not something is successful

Ā 

Like iTunes ranking has more to do with the Generation of ur fans than anything else cuz if u have an older crowd a few of them might actually still buy singles or albums digitally over streaming. That's all it means

Archived