celeb

Elton John sent Dua Lipa flowers

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

from Dua IG Stories
123038338-2636400193357285-2820498409856
:heart:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

25 minutes ago, Sine From Psyduck said:

Sir Elton John* 

isn't she brit?

First thing she asked on their livestream together is how she should call him, and he said right away "no, just Elton, always Elton"

ToxicHot

This is so amazing. :legend:

Dua’s only 3 years into having an international mainstream career, and she’s already been “approved” by music legends/icons such as Madonna, Missy Elliot, Gwen Stefani, Elton John, Mark Ronson, Chris Martin... Not only that, but her high-profile collaborations (obviously, with most of the artists I previously mentioned but also Miley Cyrus, J. Balvin, Bad Bunny, DaBaby, Angéle, etc.) shows just how powerful and influential she’s become in such a short amount of time. I’m so proud of her. :bradley::heart:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Dua’s only 3 years into having an international mainstream career, and she’s already been “approved” by music legends

when will Gaga approve Dua?:oprah:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

NichuuB
25 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Hope he convinces Lady Goga to get that feat :yennefer:

Lady Gaga & Dua Lipa - Future Chromatica

Property of @Whale

4 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

when will Gaga approve Dua?:oprah:

she already did at the Grammys remember? :stalkga:Gaga cheered very loudly for Dua when she won "Best New Artist" and was enthusiastically clapping for her which made Dua notice Gaga as she was making her speech and so she thanked Gaga right then and there. It was an iconic and cute moment: 

Archived