🇺🇸 Lady Gaga sings the National Anthem 🇺🇸

Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Ariana Grande calls her fandom name "ugliest name ever"

gypsy101
9 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Monsters was cool af tho 

but “army” “navy” “fighters” “beehive”

:huntyga: I just don’t like the violent connotations 

beyhive makes sense but yeah the rest are dumb. wtf does navy even mean

billie eilish fans are apparently called avocados which is so stupid because they clearly should be called billiegoats

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Butters Stotch

I love the way we got a name that fits Gaga so well, and also it's kinda well known around the GP. Many people who don't stan Gaga know what Little Monsters means.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Butters Stotch
9 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Idk if it's the most ugly, but adding an -er or -or to your favourite singer is lame (Arianators, Madonsters, etc.): But anyway, I always thought these labels are plain ridiculous. I prefer saying I'm a Lady Gaga fan and that's it.

OMG, your avatar, I love SP, I'm Butters!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fish
9 hours ago, blzr said:

Little monsters remain unbothered. We have the first, the coolest and most acclaimed fans name.

Also, Ariana didn’t lie :ohwell:

the most iconic tbh

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fish
31 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

beyhive makes sense but yeah the rest are dumb. wtf does navy even mean

billie eilish fans are apparently called avocados which is so stupid because they clearly should be called billiegoats

well she is vegan and against the meat dress, so theres that 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggedy Adam

Someone on Twitter mentioned AG and said "Can we change our name? Arinators aged like milk." 

As Nicki once said, "they switch like f***ots" :ohwell:

Edited by Raggedy Adam

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jill

Did anyone mention Meryl Streep's fans "the streepers" because I think that's hands down the worst thing I've seen.

ARIZONA IS BLUE GODDAMMIT

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggedy Adam
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

beyhive makes sense but yeah the rest are dumb. wtf does navy even mean

billie eilish fans are apparently called avocados which is so stupid because they clearly should be called billiegoats

I stan Rihanna. The Rihanna Navy comes from lyrics from G4L (certified bop) on Rated R. "We're an army, better yet a navy"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PsychoMaxcara
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

wtf does navy even mean

Fanbases didn't really have unique names prior to 2009, Gaga (as she always does) started the trend with Little Monsters.

Since then, even established stars like Rihanna, Taylor Swift, and Beyoncé had their fans naming themselves.

The 'navy' comes from Rihanna's 2009 song G4L, and from the bridge specifically:

The song is like the national anthem of Rihanna fans

Edited by PsychoMaxcara

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bambino
4 hours ago, Lumiere said:

How about Little Lickers

:lmao: 

Edited by Bambino

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaLuna

She's not wrong but it's still rude of her to say that.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suspiria
2 hours ago, Raggedy Adam said:

I stan Rihanna. The Rihanna Navy comes from lyrics from G4L (certified bop) on Rated R. "We're an army, better yet a navy"

 

2 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Fanbases didn't really have unique names prior to 2009, Gaga (as she always does) started the trend with Little Monsters.

Since then, even established stars like Rihanna, Taylor Swift, and Beyoncé had their fans naming themselves.

The 'navy' comes from Rihanna's 2009 song G4L, and from the bridge specifically:

The song is like the national anthem of Rihanna fans

Why did I always think it came from that Battleship movie she was in:sharon:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FRANK1991

I love this coz it's the truth :laughga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...