Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift ft. Lorde - betty remix

arrtpop

Featured Posts

Taylucifer
7 minutes ago, dit said:

you described this perfectly :air:Ā 

I hate when this happens lol. it's like "I gave you what you wanted"... but like....not really m'am :air:Ā 

Exactly, prime example was the Shawn Mendes remix of Lover. Like he changed the words and some of the production changed a bit but wasn't actually anything substantial. At least with this we might get a mv:vegas:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

arrtpop
4 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

Exactly, prime example was the Shawn Mendes remix of Lover. Like he changed the words and some of the production changed a bit but wasn't actually anything substantial. At least with this we might get a mv:vegas:

knowing lorde, i think she'll add more to the song than shawn ever could. and even if nothing changes but a different verse or chorus i wouldn't mind tbh. us lorde stans are starving

aphrodite

huttont

I hate remixes. I hope itā€™s true for the people who want it but I would prefer a new collab or just new lorde solo

Taylucifer
24 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

knowing lorde, i think she'll add more to the song than shawn ever could. and even if nothing changes but a different verse or chorus i wouldn't mind tbh. us lorde stans are starving

we-Ā :wtfga:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Archived