đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie Lynn Spears' excuse for Britney not being in her music video

COOOK

Featured Posts

Chromatography
18 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

she aged so badly :air: I usually don't like commenting negatively on people's appearances but she turned so ugly over the years, and after I've heard how miserably she treated her teen-star colleagues during the set, basically hardcore bullying them, and now this thing with britney, she lost the tiniest little respect I had towards her :rip:

i don’t think she aged badly?

PsychoMaxcara
11 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

the ''only thing she can do'' is to fight her father against this abuse that Britney is experiencing. You have no excuse not to stand up for your own sister when she is obviously keeper as a prisoner in her own life.

8 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Specially when her mother is already standing with Britney and fighting the conservatorship in court.

I just have a really hard time believing she'd just sadistically revel in her sister's misery. Don't get me wrong, I AM giving her the side eye like everyone else, but she did grow up around Britney and was with her during the dark period 2007 trying to support her.

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Jamie-Lynn is BEST friends with the woman Britney accused of stalking her (Lou Taylor)

Britney's money is going to companies related to Lou, Lou is the one who brought up the idea of a c-ship and convinced Britney's dad to put her in one.

Lou is the one demanding $500k a year MINIMUM regardless of Britney not working.

Jamie Lynn and Co are TRASH. Jamie-Lynn requested a company related to Lou Taylor have power over moving funds from Britney's TRUST for her kids.

Jamie Lynn is an awful person

At least Britney has her bf, kids, her mom and finally an attorney and legal team on her side.

Yep, that's the one thing I can't fathom. Lou (or her cult) has obviously brainwashed Jamie Lynn in some way.

Adrenaliner
3 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

I just have a really hard time believing she'd just sadistically revel in her sister's misery. Don't get me wrong, I AM giving her the side eye like everyone else, but she did grow up around Britney and was with her during the dark period 2007 trying to support her.

Yep, that's the one thing I can't fathom. Lou (or her cult) has obviously brainwashed Jamie Lynn in some way.

But that was before the financial abusing began. She just found out a way to get paid doing nothing and does not want to give it up. You can see how clearly Britney wants out of the c-ship and is really trying to fight for it. It breaks my heart to see that she is not fighting with her.

30 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

I don't think Jamie Lynn's evil,

Well I don't know about you but I have a sister, an older sister too, and if she was in Britney's situation you better believe I'd be out here fighting everyday for her. Jamie Lynn decided to make money off of her sister's gold cage prison, trapped by her father & other evil business vultures. I'd qualify it as evil in my book

15 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Well there is alot of things that makes me question Jamie Lynn..

Shes named trustee of Britney's entire fortune. Documents shows that she uses Britney's money. Shes extremely close with Lou Taylor and works with her. She openly took the side of the conservatorship and hinted that Britney is crazy. She never visits Britney when shes in California and stays in hotels. And then small things like what she said in the interview..

Jamie Lynn never grew up with Britney, Britney left her home at the age of 9 and never went back.

PsychoMaxcara
12 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Well there is alot of things that makes me question Jamie Lynn..

Shes named trustee of Britney's entire fortune. Shes extremely close with Lou Taylor and works with her. She openly took the side of the conservatorship and hinted that Britney is crazy. She never visits Britney when shes in California and stays in hotels. And then small things like what she said in the interview..

You're right, that *is* shady, though I don't think she's ever publicly spoken about Britney's mental state. I believe she took to social media and just said there's a lot we don't know about the situation, and that she loves Britney. Clearly she might be forbidden from touching on certain issues when dealing with the press due to the ongoing court hearings... and as much as I believe we have a very clear picture of what's going on, I don't think we know everything. So I'd rather have all the facts before I call someone despicable.

12 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Jamie Lynn never grew up with Britney, Britney left her home at the age of 9 and has been working hard ever since.

This isn't 100% accurate since Britney often took Jamie Lynn with her when she was touring so the two did spend quite a lot of time together. Britney was obviously older, but I believe Jamie was influenced by her in many ways during her formative years. Let's not act like the two were estranged.

18 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Well I don't know about you but I have a sister, an older sister too, and if she was in Britney's situation you better believe I'd be out here fighting everyday for her. Jamie Lynn decided to make money off of her sister's gold cage prison, trapped by her father & other evil business vultures. I'd qualify it as evil in my book

I think everyone would say that, but are all our older sisters Britney Spears? Her situation is unique and complicated in ways none of us can imagine. It's clear greed is the reason why the conservatorship is still firmly in place though (and being extended pretty much everywhere), and that is the pinnacle of evil.

u will always be the "sister of", at least support the person that thanks to her you could be famous

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Contessa
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Jamie Lynn fighting with a knife

How did I never hear about this omg. :ladyhaha:

Archived