ūüíď ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE ūüíď

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
society

Two beheaded in Nice, France mass stabbing suspected terror attack

Eido
55 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

sorry i meant the police. I had no idea they could do it in such short time. 

Actually only a heavy sword or a guillotine can behead someone in seconds and the person doesn't feel it. 

Otherwise it takes a bit of time and multiple hits and the person feel it. Which makes it even worse. 

The general problem here is that believers tend to become sheeps. They shiuld just start thinking by themselves 

• Like 1

thatfoxyfeeling

Imagine being that brainwashed that you go around stabbing and decapitating people while there’s a global pandemic. It’s concerning what will happen in France over this, the people have had enough. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Eido

Malaysia is at it also 

He is literally saying it's ok to kill people :saladga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 7

Queen Bitch

I agree that we should try to stay level-headed even in situations like this. But this is a scary, dangerous and very sad situation, so of course people will get a little heated - like I did. I am f*cking terrified, for France and its people, for the world and for where this might lead. 

Edited by Queen Bitch
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Illundressyou

If such incidents appear more and more often again I'll be scared for the Chromatica Ball in Paris. If it even takes place :toofunny:

• Like 3

Curunir
9 minutes ago, Eido said:

Malaysia is at it also 

Is that Malaysia's prime minister? :saladga:

Florian
12 minutes ago, Eido said:

Malaysia is at it also 

Mass report this tweet if possible. Wtf is wrong with people

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

alsemanche
11 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

If such incidents appear more and more often again I'll be scared for the Chromatica Ball in Paris. If it even takes place :toofunny:

The fact that this is your worry now... 

• Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Galactic Mess
10 minutes ago, Eido said:

Malaysia is at it also 

I can't with this kind of argument. So the muslim expansion from the arabic peninsula up to the french borders in the 7th and 8th century was very peaceful, right? Pulling distant historical events out of thin air to justify current acts of violence is ridiculous. There'll always be some terrible war/massacre to justify whatever you want.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Delulu Rogers

Absolutely heartbreaking and terrifying. Islam needs a reform, end of story. People from these countries need to go through stricter screening processes and truly understand and respect the way of life in the countries they choose to move to. The fact that things like this are becoming so common are extremely concerning and they will only become more common as the west continues to become more liberal and the east continues to stay ultra conservative 

Edited by Delulu Rogers
  • Like 7

Wet Fire
10 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Is that Malaysia's prime minister? :saladga:

Wait what really? :eww:

Queen Bitch

My largest hope right now is that Macron stands his ground and doesn't denounce the Muhammed drawings. It would be a huge loss if he does. 

Edited by Queen Bitch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

coccmatica
31 minutes ago, Eido said:

Malaysia is at it also 

Dumb af. Nobody has the right, no matter what they've gone through, to kill anyone. 

Karl

Wow, freedom of speech is dead. Can't criticise a religious character without fear of decapitation in the street. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

coccmatica
1 minute ago, Karl said:

Wow, freedom of speech is dead. Can't criticise a religious character without fear of decapitation in the street. 

This will only cause more people to do exactly that, and good. The more religion is ridiculed for the stupidity that it is then the better. 

• Like 5