🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
society

Two beheaded in Nice, France mass stabbing suspected terror attack

Pennywise
13 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Erdogan just threatened legal and diplomatic action over Charlie Hebdo's (hilarious) caricature of him, he is utterly hopeless. Ataturk is rolling in his grave.

At this point I'm just hoping for, like, divine intervention or another case of Lee Harvey Oswald please 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

alsemanche

A man in Saudi Arabia stabbed a guard at the French consulate in Jeddah too 

• Like 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 8

HausOfAntonio
29 minutes ago, insight said:

You can't kill people in the name of your religious beliefs.

You can’t kill people.... period :enigma:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

KanyeWest

Two beheaded and one dead, and other wounded by the way.

Yeah, after 13 days of another decapitation of the teacher.

France is heading towards an iceberg and Im not sure I wanna be there to witness the sinking

That comes after turcs went outside screaming Allah Akbar to manifest against Armenians, all that in France... The laxism has its consequences and they are coming all at once now

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

KanyeWest
26 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I’m still not over the beheading of the teacher in Paris last week.

Or the truck attack that killed 87 people in Nice in 2016.

Or the Charlie Hebdo terror attacks in 2011, 2015 and 2020 that killed 12 people.

And I never will be. 

And it never stops does it 

I just got news that another man in Avignon threatened people with a knife

A few hours after Nice

It's starting to become not in a matter of a few months or years but hours or days now...

Edited by KanyeWest
  • Like 2

KanyeWest
18 minutes ago, Florian said:

A man was shot in Avignon two hours after the attack in Nice. He tried to kill policemen

This is too much, too much. France needs to wake up

KanyeWest
15 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

A man in Saudi Arabia stabbed a guard at the French consulate in Jeddah too 

We are headig to war or am I dramatic?

• Like 2

Galactic Mess

What? Nothing justifies these actions. These atrocities have to be exemplarly punished. We cannot tolerate intolerance.

• Thanks 2

Pennywise

I wonder what this all will mean for those of us stuck in islamic countries. If the world decides on an embargo we're basically trapped. And I honestly do not see a future for me here. 

• Sad 11

Galactic Mess
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

We are headig to war or am I dramatic?

I feel there is an ever growing tension between east and west. I don't know whether the conflict will be economic or armed, but it seems like there will be one.

This stabbing probably won't cause a war by itself, though. It wasn't commited in the name of saudi authorities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

KanyeWest
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I wonder what this all will mean for those of us stuck in islamic countries. If the world decides on an embargo we're basically trapped. And I honestly do not see a future for me here. 

Stay strong :heart:

• Love 1

Galactic Mess
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Aren't there any liberal, less corrupt islamic countries? I really don't know, but that could be a possibility.

bambi96

RELIGION SHOULD BE THERE TO ENHANCE YOUR KINDNESS AND TEACH YOU TO BE A POSITIVE PERSON; NOT TO KILL OR HARM ANYONE OR ANYTHING!

• Like 16

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Da J said:

Aren't there any liberal, less corrupt islamic countries? I really don't know, but that could be a possibility.

The thing is, "islamic" countries are not happy places for anyone else. The western people see Islam in their countries as something nice because the islamic people there are minorities. But as SOON as they become the majority, they make the country unlivable for literally everyone else. Take Turkey, for example. For years we've been a secular country, but it took Erdogan and followers about 18 years or so to SO COMPLETELY CHANGE IT that now the country is unrecognizable. 

And, ggd, do not come for me being an islamophobe AT ALL. Don't try it. I've lived in this country my whole life and I've seen what they can do when allowed. The western islam you see in the U.S. and stuff is bullshit. Like, y'all can talk about how this is not "real Islam" as much as you want, but in practice, it IS the real islam because the muslim world is practicing it. What is specifically written in the book is irrelevant at this point. 

• Like 22
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 5