💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

WAP was not submitted 4 the 2021 Grammy Awards consideration

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Gagaism

I mean, since WAP is a kind of PA song that gets sexual references at the most I think it’s really hard to get an award anyways, even though Grammys have been a mess lately and the song is proven to be a hit in the US. 
There’s other hit options with better content - like Blinding Lights for example - and those people in the industry knows well how to play with their cards I guess.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
59 minutes ago, mamo said:

YAS that means 'Rain On Me' has no competition and is most likely taking home best pop duo next year :vegas:

giphy.gif

Why would they nominate WAP in a pop category anyway. Just because they’re women doesn’t make it pop, It’s a full on rap song :toofunny:

3 minutes ago, Runway said:

Why would they nominate WAP in a pop category anyway. Just because they’re women doesn’t make it pop, It’s a full on rap song :toofunny:

just because it's rap doesn't make it any less of a "pop" song/moment - what even is pop? it basically means popular music and isn't WAP popular? :trollga:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

LateToCult
1 hour ago, weed said:

Joanne (Where do you think you’re going) The Remix The Re-up The running in the woods like a hippie version (2019)

^

58 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

What was the last one she submitted?

Joanne Piano version 

They dumb if they think they'll even considerate WAP for the 2022 ceremony :rip:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

pedrohemg

What's going on in the first page of this thread? Were you guys really considering The Recording Academy would reward such a low quality song? Only because it's successful? Come on. The Grammys isn't about charts, although it may happen a hit win all major categories, but it must be at least good, which isn't the case with WAP.

3 hours ago, mamo said:

YAS that means 'Rain On Me' has no competition and is most likely taking home best pop duo next year :vegas:

giphy.gif

Wap for best pop duo? Lol

MessyTop
40 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

What's going on in the first page of this thread? Were you guys really considering The Recording Academy would reward such a low quality song? Only because it's successful? Come on. The Grammys isn't about charts, although it may happen a hit win all major categories, but it must be at least good, which isn't the case with WAP.

This!!! WAP ain’t never gonna get a Grammy. Love the song for fun, but it ain’t a masterpiece 

MJHolland

we all know it was the song of the year anyways so :ohwell:

hopefully ROM get's its moment in the spotlight!

nodandsmile

they wanna maximize the amount of noms they'll get in a single year

but it's risky since we don't know how tough next year's competition is going to be  :shrug:

Runway
14 hours ago, mamo said:

just because it's rap doesn't make it any less of a "pop" 

That's literally what makes it NOT pop. When a DaBaby and Rody Rich song is popular no one calls it a pop song :toofunny:

Archived