Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
new video

Jamie Lynn Spears - Follow Me (Zoey 101)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

PsychoMaxcara
2 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

Def looks different and its not just age

I see a possible nose job but that's about it. She was a teen in the pictures on the left--baby fat is a thing and the loss of it alters one's facial features considerably hence why so many actresses/pop stars/influencers do fillers because it's one way to get some of that flattering mass back. 

AndyDWUW
1 minute ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

I see a possible nose job but that's about it. She was a teen in the pictures on the left--baby fat is a thing and the loss of it alters one's facial features considerably hence why so many actresses/pop stars/influencers do fillers because it's one way to get some of that flattering mass back. 

That’s true, I hope it isnt surgery from all the pressures and insecurity of hollywood though :( so many people fall victim to that

Hopefully if she did it was out of her own will and self satisfaction 

PsychoMaxcara
1 minute ago, AndyDWUW said:

That’s true, I hope it isnt surgery from all the pressures and insecurity of hollywood though :( so many people fall victim to that 

Yeah, I honestly think Britney has probably fallen victim to that more so than Jamie Lynn. At the end of the day, Jamie Lynn lives in Louisiana with her husband, she doesn't really reside permanently in Hollywood. Britney does, and she really got close to being unrecognizable at one point with the smile lift and another nose job... ever since she quit pop music and started doing Instagram exclusively, her face has reverted back to normal for the most part though.

Smother Em Eh

As a huge Zoey 101 fan growing up, this was just :saladga:

I thought they were all gonna create the beginning credits. And they did this? What was the point? The original is fine the way it is. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
30 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

Def looks different and its not just age

nickelodeon-stars-then-and-now-5-1518801
ezgif.com-resize-2020-05-26T012343.387.j

Jamie and Britney look like a different set of sisters below :air:

JamieLynnBrit.jpg
jamie-lynn-spears-y-britney-spears.png

They seriously do! When they both got work done they both looked like different people. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Reject False Icons

She should be ashamed that her only popular song is written by Britney 

Agunimon
4 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

If I had a song written by Britney Spears I would not be ashamed.

PsychoMaxcara
8 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

I don't think she ever had the ambition to rival Britney and/or prove herself to the public, she was busy filming a hit TV show and touring the world with her sister :laughga:

3 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Is that girl with the brown hair dana? Omg why did Nicole leave? And where was Vicky justice? Lol

I think you meant victoria justice

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

I think you meant victoria justice

No I know that's her real name lmao

TheSlash

OK, the song itself cost me 3 or 4 minutes of my life, but I felt so nostalgic watching it :diane: . Quinn's actress (sorry, forgot the name :bear: ) looks STUNNING and ofc Matthew Underwood :v: , as always :hor: . Jamie's nose tho :billie: . I'm not shaming her, but it put me off tbh :awkney: .

Ew, David!

I remember watching this show :bear:

‘this was cringe though

and Jamie kinda looks (depending on the angle) like Britney mixed with Carrie Underwood and Meghan Trainer :selena:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Archived