𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭
Sign in to follow this  
news

New 911 MV content coming

Luke78619

Oooh I’m hyped, I wonder if it’s a little longer with extra scenes :nick:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Myself said:

Behind the scenes needs to come 1 or 2 weeks after release... not nearly 2 months later. This era is moving too slowly for me to stay interested.

This...idk why her team is acting so amateurish this album era...wtf

And no...it's not cause of corona, because artists are still pumping out content like nothing happened, so....

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoahSuns

So,not a new version

Just an updated one for better quality and color :triggered:

"This version of the film will push the boundaries of the visuals and truly deliver the vibrant colors, dramatic blacks, and infinite contrast the way we envisioned them. We hope you enjoy this special version of our film which will air exclusively on LG OLED TVs, allowing you to see the details unlike anywhere else!”"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
numb the flame
Just now, NoahSuns said:

So,not a new version

Just an updated one for better quality and color :triggered:

"This version of the film will push the boundaries of the visuals and truly deliver the vibrant colors, dramatic blacks, and infinite contrast the way we envisioned them. We hope you enjoy this special version of our film which will air exclusively on LG OLED TVs, allowing you to see the details unlike anywhere else!”"

the scene from the second verse has a different colour like curtain in the background I'm pretty sure, so it'll be slightly different I'd assume. 

all on my own, i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger finger resting on the incinerator

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoahSuns
2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

the scene from the second verse has a different colour like curtain in the background I'm pretty sure, so it'll be slightly different I'd assume. 

Yes...different colors and contrast

At least it's something :bear:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
numb the flame
Just now, NoahSuns said:

Yes...different colors and contrast

At least it's something :bear:

and the behind the scenes thing is new I guess

all on my own, i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger finger resting on the incinerator
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
wetasspussy

Gaga should make an onlyfans account and promote it:billie:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster
6 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

So,not a new version

Just an updated one for better quality and color :triggered:

"This version of the film will push the boundaries of the visuals and truly deliver the vibrant colors, dramatic blacks, and infinite contrast the way we envisioned them. We hope you enjoy this special version of our film which will air exclusively on LG OLED TVs, allowing you to see the details unlike anywhere else!”"

If anything...it sounds like a second round of music video product placement. In the video we see the "LG Brand", so this is just a way for them to use the music video as a promo for THEM not necessarily her...which makes it worse :smh:

Ugh....so nothing new just waiting for the NEXT single if there even is gonna be one...then again...this technically wasn't even a single. Just a John Wayne 2.0

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Woman
2 hours ago, Myself said:

Behind the scenes needs to come 1 or 2 weeks after release... not nearly 2 months later. This era is moving too slowly for me to stay interested.

I mean it's been this way for YEARS. Disappointing/confusing rollouts are part of the Gaga brand at this point

https://youtu.be/IGWz5psncCI
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupid Oreo

I hope this won't ruin the video:selena:

💅Chile, anyways so💅

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NewUsername
13 hours ago, LG2008 said:

She released Rain On Me's BTS like 3 months after she released the music video :billie:

and everyone was living for it. Can people stop complaining and be like "I don't want it, it's too late".
If it's new material, it's new material, ffs.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...