💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
rumor

"Babylon" coming soon?

Stupid Oreo

Will there be a fashion line called Babylon then? :oprah:

AFENTIS BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Lady Gayga said:

Will there be a fashion line called Babylon then? :oprah:

Hope not :fatcat: I can only imagine those prices 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oreo
6 minutes ago, A1501 said:

Nicola’s new insta story:triggered:

It's a....... dog :triggered:

Chromatica Oreos Everybody

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oreo
21 minutes ago, Lady Gayga said:

Will there be a fashion line called Babylon then? :oprah:

no I think its for a brand, probably Celine, she also followed them days ago.

Chromatica Oreos Everybody

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oreo
20 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Hope not :fatcat: I can only imagine those prices 

1000$ for babylon thong imagine :messga:

Chromatica Oreos Everybody
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
Just now, Little99 said:

Business as usual, so? 

Chile let me go to the barbz’s conference room rn

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, A1501 said:

Chile let me go to the barbz’s conference room rn

schitts creek what GIF by CBC

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke78619

Hearing Nick Knight saying it wasn’t a MV has kinda killed what hype I had left tbh :noparty: between the “Gaga’s fighting each other”, “six music videos for SL ROM FW FT SC and Babylon”, “HL Babylon coming in August”, “Babylon and FW MVS are done”, and none seeing the light of day, I just can’t get excited for anything now :( 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karen Smith
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Hearing Nick Knight saying it wasn’t a MV has kinda killed what hype I had left tbh :noparty: between the “Gaga’s fighting each other”, “six music videos for SL ROM FW FT SC and Babylon”, “HL Babylon coming in August”, “Babylon and FW MVS are done”, and none seeing the light of day, I just can’t get excited for anything now :( 

Same. There were too many disappointments. Covid isn't excuse tbh. If we won't get anything in November then I'll let it all go. 

  • Sad 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...