💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kings & Queens highest charting solo female song this week

Lighter

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI
12 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

I’m happy for her, but you can’t deny that radio is carrying the entire song on the charts and that’s sketchy as hell.

The only metric that can actually be manipulated with money and papergansters.mp3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phantomhive

"Highest charting solo female" & only at #24 :saladga: the US charts are atrocious as ever.

Hope it manages to get inside the top 10 (and maybe even outpeak SBP) :pray:

In I fly on wings of winter.

PatrickMonster

I'm not really a fan of her but this one is really fun to listen to and a huge hit in my country. Glad to see that her hard work is paying off but I just really dont see her having much more success. She's like the Carly Rae Jepsen of this decade.

Contessa
3 hours ago, Jed said:

they took this songs entire melody put it on a sweet but psycho instrumental and a corny electric guitar at the end and thats about it...

I guess RedOne remains irrelevant and outdated then huh?:ladyhaha:

gypsy101

this one is catchy though there are a few that are better on the album that i hope get released as singles 

Blastertoyo
2 hours ago, Loyalty said:

I’m happy for her, but you can’t deny that radio is carrying the entire song on the charts and that’s sketchy as hell.

That’s how Bad Guy got to #1

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

CantGetEnough
5 hours ago, Jed said:

they took this songs entire melody put it on a sweet but psycho instrumental and a corny electric guitar at the end and thats about it...

There's a lot of 80s sampling on the album...Kings & Queens and Born to the Night are substantially sampled and I'm not sure how to feel about it...

Sampling is fine, but when major sampling happens more than once on an album it kinda makes my eyes roll. 

Loyalty
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

That’s how Bad Guy got to #1

:huntyga:

These are two different cases though since Bad guy was already a streaming smash. Kings and Queens is virtually no where on other metrics.

The highest charting solo female song is #24? That's a victory for Miss Ava and a tragedy to the music industry

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Blastertoyo
11 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

These are two different cases though since Bad guy was already a streaming smash. Kings and Queens is virtually no where on other metrics.

But bad guy being #3 and then radio suddenly pushing it two spots was kinda shady 

please enlighten me to death

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, Loyalty said:

It's top 20 and climbing on iTunes as well. Pure sales is still a big chunk of Hot100. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Sneaky Oliver

I'm not hating on AVA, I like SBP, Torn and I think Naked deserved the official single treatment instead of K&Q. This song is corny as hell :flop: the lyrics, the guitar solo, the unrelatable message and such a tired concept...

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived