Ariana's positions just leaked

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv

It’s really good. 🥺

It feels familiar, but fresh, it reminds me of those lofi hip hop homework music 24 hour streams in the best way. It sounds like what I expected Sweetener to sound like. :sara:

I really love the lyrics, the melodies, and the overall really positive sounds in this album. It’s soft where it needs to be soft and groovy when it needs to be groovy. POV is soooo sweet and makes me so emo. Don’t get me started on the strings in this album. :giveup:

ItWasntLaauv
1 hour ago, Poltergeist said:

The beats are really chill, and remind me of The Sims 1 buy mode :saladga:

I think that’s another reason why I liked it so much tbh. :nooo:

Jazzy lofi hip hop vibes HAHAHA!!

MaybeKermit

My fav album of hers

Really the epitomy of a good chill rnb album.

Those who dont like it clearly dont know what rnb is and like her for her pop bops lmao

Summerboi14
23 hours ago, Chromatography said:

do people not like DW? it’s my favorite album of hers followed closely by TUN and Sweetener 

They love DW but I just wanted to say that TUN is really overrated. 

robbiemalik

I feel like Positions as an album could be a grower, I don’t think it’s better than Thank You Next. this could’ve been a 10 track album at least. All collab tracks I surprisingly enjoyed. 

Patrickern777

Positions and Motive ft. Doja Cat is the best song on the album

otherwise the whole album sounds the same to me :/

but the bitch can sing for sure!!

buzzkill

Why do i fell that the hype for this album is really low? I mean... i’m excited and am waiting for the release but maybe positions didn’t hit as hard as they were expecting? The promo too... is bit shy isnt it?

Teletubby

It is after midnight in New Zealand and Positions is not on Spotify, so it will be released everywhere at the same time so it won't leak earlier:teehee:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived