💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diplo Is Accused Of Being A PDFile And Grooming

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Frivolero
45 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

so does he need time to grow or does he need to face the consequences of his actions? i’m confused chile

omg sorry for being confusing!!

i just wanted to highlight the sentiment of people being able to change, but then i realised this is a serious accusation of being a pedophile, i guess jail is where the growth will be :messga: 

Xoxo Adriana
2 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

omg sorry for being confusing!!

i just wanted to highlight the sentiment of people being able to change, but then i realised this is a serious accusation of being a pedophile, i guess jail is where the growth will be :messga: 

don’t apologise, i know your intentions weren’t bad at all:) was just a lil confused but we’re on the same page now

britneygaga99

In all European countries except Cyprus, Ireland and Turkey (there seems to be a pattern there) 17 year-olds can freely have sex with older people (in my country, Italy, the age of consent is 14, for instance). I for one dated a 29 yo when I was seventeen, and it was not such a big deal to me, the community or the law.
Cultural differences, perhaps

RAMROD
1 hour ago, insight said:

He's a Scorpio. :lolga:

What about it? :oprah:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

ChavaWM

Wait, in 2010, people born 90, 91, 92 were 18, 19, and 20

But I have always found Diplo a little odd and never been a fan 

Dr Fudge

I came here thinking someone had actually called Diplo a PDF file :messga:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

freebit

Yeah, Diplo has always been off and has always seemed gross.

2 hours ago, Pandauralife said:

Ok Sia, it's time to drop the D from the LS

I felt so bad for her when she was open in her thirst for Diplo. :awkney: She was clearly barking up the wrong tree as she isn't a barely legal groupie, and she probably inflated his ego some more. :saladga:

I don’t see any accusations. A couple of distasteful jokes and someone who claims that other people are talkin about being “groomed”, but not one single accusation...

freebit
Just now, uo111 said:

I don’t see any accusations. A couple of distasteful jokes and someone who claims that other people are talkin about being “groomed”, but not one single accusation...

Sounds like a Millie Bobby Brown and Drake situation in which the teen girl says she doesn't feel like she's being groomed, but yet the optics of this relationship is still weird. 

Archived