Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele - SNL: Hosting not Performing (Album Incomplete)

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Since when do you need your WHOLE album to be finished in order to perform 2 songs? 

:smh:

She is full of ****...im sure its almost done and gonna be announced soon but they wanna plan the release PERFECTLY so I'm guessing sometime in November 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Glamourpuss

I was wondering if she was going to change her look since losing weight but she's got the same fashion sense and it really suits her. She looks great. 

Blastertoyo
58 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Since when do you need your WHOLE album to be finished in order to perform 2 songs? 

:smh:

She is full of ****...im sure its almost done and gonna be announced soon but they wanna plan the release PERFECTLY so I'm guessing sometime in November 

That’s how u become Ava Max. You gotta finish the album before you decide which song to make the lead and which song to perform. 

Since on SNL people usually perform 2/3 songs, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve chosen the lead but haven’t picked which other songs to promo.

please enlighten me to death

Franch Toast

This is the sketch I was talking about with her singing. It's like a mini-Adele concert. 

She/Her/Hers

Levine

Isn't it clear that the album is ready but they don't wanna release it in this climatic? The UK is locked, so is Europe and they don't wanna wast this era like that.

Summerboi14

I think the pandamic stopped the process of the album but I think she is slowly working on it again.

If every artist won't release because they can't tour we will not have new music for the next 2 or 5 years.

She was okayish in these sketches.

Her humor didnt came through unfortunately. Ofc they wont release an album that is dependant on physical releases and whole europe is on an imminent lockdown. 

Even her will have some strategy to increase streaming and social media. 

gypsy101
2 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Adele owes us nothing. We’re lucky to be fans :bear:

we are very lucky but it’s now been five years since Hello. it’s time.

MiQuenDroid
5 hours ago, Bonkers said:

My guess is she's waiting for Gaga to sign off on the collab.

First it was returned because she just wrote "L" on it.

Now Gaga is going to send it.... "soon".

:messga:

And it'll be scrapped because she'll not send her vocals before the deadline :triggered:

All I ever wanted was love...

Archived