💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy watchers worried for Wendy Williams's state of mind

PsychoMaxcara

Featured Posts

Helxig

When you forge a career dragging others down eventually you get dragged down with it :shrug:  you can't thrive on negativity and stay happy and healthy.

May the same happen to Perez :pray:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Helxig

P.S. this watches like one of those awkward parodies of the show that have been going around, with sound effects and extended silence :air: 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

PsychoMaxcara
6 hours ago, Lumiere said:

The endless clapping and shouting at the beginning :saladga: has it always been like that?

Yeah, haha, that's actually the most normal part about it... but notice how she can barely make it to the purple chair, that's when you know something's off. Poor thing. 

5 hours ago, Helxig said:

P.S. this watches like one of those awkward parodies of the show that have been going around, with sound effects and extended silence :air: 

I know what you mean, especially during the dragged out shoe cam segment :awkney:

I just hope she gets back on track on Monday, or quits doing the show entirely to take care of whatever needs to be taken care of.

Stupid Oreo

Wendy watchers worried for Wendy Williams's state of mind

Say that 20 times:huntyga:

RAMROD
21 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

(I stan Wendy, I stan her hard; I couldn't possibly call myself gay and NOT stan *the* Wendy Williams).

Is that something to say out loud knowing how horrible she is? :oprah:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

hijadeputa

I didn’t have to watch more than 4 minutes, yes she is high on something and I really wonder what. She keeps making those twitches with her cheeks/mouth so that makes me think that it might be amphetamine or something like that? I don’t know, but you can say everything about certain people but I don’t think she deserves that tbh, you can see she is not well. Hope she seeks help :/

edit: and that audience is just too much haha, you can notice that she gets stressed by that too 

PsychoMaxcara
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Is that something to say out loud knowing how horrible she is? :oprah:

Honestly, I might be in the minority (lol, I know I am haha), but I've never found her to be like this terrible human being people make her out to be. I can understand how people watching a random interview she did can walk away with that sentiment, or if you only read about her in the news, but I've been watching her show since its inception (including the after shows online) so I'm familiar with other sides of her that she doesn't necessarily show all the time. Obviously, what she does for a living is bound to lead to mixed reactions and since she's so frank and uncensored when delivering her opinion on many things -- I can imagine that doesn't sit well with a lot of people.

I love the fact she's not afraid to speak her mind though, I find that extremely refreshing (especially on American TV where such straightforwardness seems to be a huge taboo). I can imagine her no-B.S. attitude comes off as intimidating to a lot of people as well.

But I can also admit she's a hypocrite to a degree because she's dragged women with marital issues since, well, forever, and when she became the hot topic she was in denial at first, then even more denial, and then when the infidelity became tabloid fodder and she could no longer deny the facts she snapped and owned up to it.

Anyway, I feel like many people who say she's horrible still have the image of her radio personality in their mind, and I'd just like to say that she's grown a lot since then. If you think she's messy and immature, well, she was REALLY messy and immature back in the day, but she's grown like all of us and I think she's been doing a lot of self-improvement. At least she never proclaimed to be a nice person and preached 'be kind' Ellen Degeneres-style only to be canceled because she's obnoxious behind the scenes. 

Levine

If you isolate the eyes, you can see she seems very scared. I think something personal happened and she took valium to calm her nerves. 

PsychoMaxcara
1 minute ago, Levine said:

If you isolate the eyes, you can see she seems very scared. I think something personal happened and she took valium to calm her nerves. 

That's very on point. I've noticed she has that deer in the headlights look a lot now, though I've previously ascribed that to the Graves' disease thing.

vixdean
21 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

I couldn't possibly call myself gay and NOT stan *the* Wendy Williams

Where does this requirement that you need to stan Wendy Williams to call yourself gay come from?

I’m gay, never watched her show and never intend to. 

She’s trashy, mean, and comes across as an absolutely horrible person. She’s always dragging other people, when her personal life, like her career, is in the gutter.

Don’t wish her any harm of course, and hope she can find peace in her life, but I honestly couldn’t give two cents about a person who lives her life dragging others down.

PsychoMaxcara
3 minutes ago, vixdean said:

Where does this requirement that you need to stan Wendy Williams to call yourself gay come from?

I’m gay, never watched her show and never intend to.

I was half-joking. Of course it's not a requirement, but to me, she's like a gay magnet because (provided she's healthy) she's messy, serves T, gives you looks and weaves, and she's birthed many iconic moments on her show.... so many that I've lost count at this point. Most gays now use:

"She's an icon, she's a legend and she IS the moment. (come on now)"

Which was famously uttered by her. 

Also THE MEMES, can we talk about the memes?

3 minutes ago, Luciano said:

alice in wonderland disney GIF

Lol my childhood just went down the drain with this one gif :awkney:

Archived