Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi shares UFO footage

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone put some lights on a drone and demi thinks the aliens are coming for her :air:

Why is she with dr. Steve greer? 

I thought that man was a hoax in the ufo community. 

Less is more / Less is a bore

Like Britney said:

But mama I'm in love with an alien, And this type of love isn't national, it's logical :firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Dr. Greer is amazing and has a couple very insightful documentaries on Netflix. I’m not sure why he’s hanging out with Demi Lovato, but he’s a respectable ufologist who founded CSETI and the Disclosure Project. Classified documents, images, and videos of UFOs have slowly been declassified by the world’s governments for many years now. 

27monster27

Plot Twist: It is actually just Lady Gaga teasing Sine From Above as the next single.

he/him/his

TimisaMonster

Those must be some serious shrooms huh Demi? :poot:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

shoful

Can someone stop medicating these 2 genius :saladga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

5 hours ago, Debithius said:

This is 2020, every UFO video including modern ones are either choppy or looks like it is recorded with a camera from the 50s. You ain't foolin' nobody.

:triggered: It's because for example, those recorded from a plane/fighter plane are from special cameras that have a really high level of stabilization/speed + Heat captor + Infrared but because of that the resolution is like 144p

On the other hand, those from people (on the ground) have a higher resolution but zoom/speed recording is like bad 

Sneaky Oliver

this is the DUMBEST sponsored post I've ever seen. Meditation to force the government to aknowledge the extraterrestrial life? GIRL you can not be serious with this one. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived