Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
1 hour ago, Lighter said:

Poor Nic, the cycle just won’t stop, someone’s setting her up at this point

Nah she's doing it willingly, everyone knew who 6ix9ine is and she still collaborated with him

Also, are all of these from 2010/11? That's like 9-10 years ago... Not saying he definitely changed now but I don't think it makes sense to just someone on something they said 10 years ago. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if there is recent evidence too and that she's still doing it anyway lol

EDIT: nvm he's a piece of crap, they can both rot 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

myluis617

Posts from 2011 that people found about the man not Nicki. It does look like a pattern for Nicki, I dont think she willingly hops with people knowing their a full screening of his social media. I think hopping on too many songs increased the chances of this pattern to arise though. 

Just now, alsemanche said:

Nah she's doing it willingly, everyone knew who 6ix9ine was and she still collaborated with him

Also, are all of these from 2010/11? THat's like 9-10 years ago... Not saying he definitely changed now but I don't think it makes sense to just someone on something they said 10 years ago. 

He just called a barb the f slur. Like yesterday 💀 

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

He just called a barb the f slur. Like yesterday 💀 

I- 

Alright I take that back both he and she can choke  

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Pennywise

I'm... not gonna talk about Nicki fans anymore because the way they defend her is simply disgusting. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

ToxicHot

STOP MAKING THIS ABOUT NICKI :saladga:

This is about SadaBaby, NOT her. Y’all will do anything to drag her down and it’s disgusting.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Pennywise
Just now, ToxicHot said:

STOP MAKING THIS ABOUT NICKI :saladga:

It IS about her when she CONSTANTLY collabs with people like this. It's not like she's some Z-list artist who HAS to collab with anyone and everyone. She actively chooses to do so. Stop defending her.

Pennywise

She's the one giving these people a bigger platform by collaborating with them. She is just as responsible, Stop with being delusional about it.

ToxicHot
14 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

It IS about her when she CONSTANTLY collabs with people like this. It's not like she's some Z-list artist who HAS to collab with anyone and everyone. She actively chooses to do so. Stop defending her.

But it’s really not though, at all. You’re using this as a reason to drag her but these tweets were just brought to light? The 6ix9ine situation is extremely different than this one. But this is just ANOTHER excuse to hate on her and it’s super obvious - the context of the title says it all.

It would be an issue for someone to directly defend those horrible tweets. :toofunny: You’re the one that needs to stop being delusional.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Lighter
19 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

But it’s really not though, at all. You’re using this as a reason to drag her but these tweets were just brought to light? The 6ix9ine situation is extremely different than this one. But this is just ANOTHER excuse to hate on her and it’s super obvious - the context of the title says it all.

It would be an issue for someone to directly defend those horrible tweets. :toofunny: You’re the one that needs to stop being delusional.

This is why I feel bad for her as expressed in the op

Pennywise
16 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Whether this thread drags her or not, or whether we hate her not does not change the fact that she constantly chooses to surround herself with extremely problematic people. This is not just an "excuse to hate her". It is proof that there is something wrong with her, and with her fans for defending this behavior. 

She collaborated with that pedo not once, but twice. She's collabing with this person now. Her husband is an actual sex offender. Her brother raped an 11 year-old-girl and she posted bail for him. 

She never acknowledges the fact that what she does by supporting these people is bad. It's not like she doesn't know it. 

But to her fans, all these are "excuses" I guess. Keep deluding yourselves. 

flyaway

This is all Cardi B's fault. Stop harrassing Nicki. 

She's an angel, and she's an innocent soul in the age of the social. 

44 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

STOP MAKING THIS ABOUT NICKI :saladga:

This is about SadaBaby, NOT her. Y’all will do anything to drag her down and it’s disgusting.

Its is about nicki because she is collaberating with him

Archived