💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billboard reveals 'Greatest of All Time Latin Artists' first-ever chart

Bambino

Featured Posts

Jose P

People this is Billboard which means it’s based on sales and all that. So if you don’t see a specific artist or wonder why one is higher than the other, there’s your explanation. It’s not a personal ranking someone made.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HotLikeMexico
19 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Mana is #9

Wow I flopped. I just looked at this super quickly while someone was talking to me lol. 

HotLikeMexico
43 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Mana is #9

I glanced at this list so fast and missed them. Enrique at #1 clouded my vision. 

12 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Where is Jenna Flopez? 

Jennifer Lopez was anything but a foot artist. I’d argue she was more successful than Shakira

Justin Drew Bieber

Selena! :heart: She has countless classics, including: Dreaming Of You, Bidi Bidi Bom Bom, Amor Prohibido, El Chico Del Apartamento 512, Baila Esta Cumbia, Como La Flor, and La Carcacha.

Madame Goo Goo
10 hours ago, Bambino said:

Has she ever made a song in Spanish?

Lol not really. She has Taki Taki and Spanish versions of Who Says, A Year Without Rain, More, and Ghost Of You

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

I’m so confused about Enrique Iglesias. I don’t know any actual Latinos that actively listen to his music :toofunny:

Selena, though. The impact still felt decades after her passing. Wow

Jose P
2 minutes ago, E Z said:

I’m so confused about Enrique Iglesias. I don’t know any actual Latinos that actively listen to his music :toofunny:

Really? He’s massive, and it comes from a Latin American. Although it’s been a while since he’s been relevant that’s for sure.

omg Shakira being #8 is a crime :'( she should be #1 tbh but slay at her being the #2 female! it's still amazing

TimisaMonster

Where the **** is Ricky Martin? :grr:

ricky martin GIF

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived