🇺🇸 Lady Gaga sings the National Anthem 🇺🇸

Sign in to follow this  
other

Twitter stans are trying to buy the DWUW video

tylertremallose
Just now, Ricardo said:

mte, it's something that will inevitably leak at some point, I'd rather OOC first tho :vegas:

and here us britney fans are still waiting for the Circus Tour pro recordings to leak lol 
why do i feel like thats something that will never happen :cryga:

TimisaMonster

Ewww why? I don't wanna see Rape Kelly touching Gaga while she is unconscious and Pervy Richardson directing... :saladga:

Stream my new single 🔥"Sapphire Phoenix"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Thanks 8

G U C C I

I don’t think the entire thing will ever leak, however someone on twitter not to long ago shared a bunch of things from the video and I downloaded them just to see what the big deal was. HUGE MISTAKE. I would like to unsee those images and clips and **** was definitely f*cking R Kelly :reductive: 

• Shook 13

Lighter
2 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I don’t think the entire thing will ever leak, however someone on twitter not to long ago shared a bunch of things from the video and I downloaded them just to see what the big deal was. HUGE MISTAKE. I would like to unsee those images and clips and **** was definitely f*cking R Kelly :reductive: 

Just this year?

G U C C I
2 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Just this year?

Yep. It was before Chromatica’s original release date. A ton of people on my tl were talking about her videos when suddenly DWUW comes up and a link started being spread. I’m honestly surprised it didn’t go viral. 

LG2008
8 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

What? So there's more stuff from the video around Twitter :fatcat:

The only great thing in the video is that newspaper dress and background :ally:

Edited by LG2008
  • Like 1

Lighter
16 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

Yep. It was before Chromatica’s original release date. A ton of people on my tl were talking about her videos when suddenly DWUW comes up and a link started being spread. I’m honestly surprised it didn’t go viral. 

So new stuff? Do you still have it?

G U C C I
18 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

What? So there's more stuff from the video around Twitter :fatcat:

The only great thing in the video is that newspaper dress and background :ally:

1 minute ago, Lighter said:

So new stuff? Do you still have it?

It was link and it downloaded like four files. Two were clips and two were photos. One was the TMZ segment that aired about the video and it included clips of it but it was mostly censored. Then another clip of her in the newspaper dress walking around and posing for TR. Then two pics of R Kelly with all the nurse dancers all over him and Gaga unconscious on the table and them touching her. The only thing I kept was the short clip of her in the newspaper dress because it’s amazing. The rest I deleted and prayed to never see again. Although I would like to see the full outtake of that nurse/dancer on top of Gaga on the table and the table tips back and they fall off :laughga:

Gaga Lazuli

does anyone have the stills from the video where she is on a stage in a mirror outfit? I love those images and I can't find them anywhere? 

edit: Never mind I found them

Edited by Gaga Lazuli
Little Monsters Torture Me

AphroditeLaydee

if they were really fans they would know it should stay buried

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Franch Toast
7 minutes ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

if they were really fans they would know it should stay buried

This. True fans wouldn't try to buy it, because getting that video out there would hurt her. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 5

S0436

A shame they had to perform the song together on tv, something that will never be erased.