24 minutes ago, LOVE FOOLISH said:

Stray Kids have a chance.

*manifesting in han jisung*

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serial Chiller

The more toxic and rabid the fanbase, the faster the fall from grace. Us liddos learned it the hard way. :emma:

1 hour ago, LOVE FOOLISH said:

However, their label mates TXT and maybe Stray Kids have a chance.

ENHYPEN is on their way. Their twt engagements are insane, literally outengaged all groups except BTS, and the fact that they haven't debuted yet.

The 3 best selling acts atm are BTS, SEVENTEEN and NCT. SEVENTEEN is huge in Korea, Japan and South East Asia, they're like the TWICE of boygroups but less mainstream. NCT has bigger fanbase but they're not really that huge in major markets but definitely more mainstream than SVT globally. I don't think Stray Kids and TXT will make it. 

ZiggyZiggs

Not y’all acting like we wouldn’t do the exact same thing if someone disrespected Gaga like that :smh: get over yourselves 

2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Not y’all acting like we wouldn’t do the exact same thing if someone disrespected Gaga like that :smh: get over yourselves 

Im 100%honest when i say that i dont participate in this kind of behavior 

ToxicHot

Okay? As they should...... 

This reminds me of that one time some ignorant user on here started arguing with me because I said the only reason Say So went #1 was because of the Nicki Minaj remix, and they kept denying it and resorted to personal insults at me. :smh: In both situations, both of these songs have been TikTok trends/memes, and the remixes only make them bigger. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

latina twilight

Only the army could be more annoying than Savage Love.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

1 hour ago, tell me said:

ENHYPEN is on their way. Their twt engagements are insane, literally outengaged all groups except BTS, and the fact that they haven't debuted yet.

The 3 best selling acts atm are BTS, SEVENTEEN and NCT. SEVENTEEN is huge in Korea, Japan and South East Asia, they're like the TWICE of boygroups but less mainstream. NCT has bigger fanbase but they're not really that huge in major markets but definitely more mainstream than SVT globally. I don't think Stray Kids and TXT will make it. 

ENHYPEN are shaping to be the next wanna one. i couldnt believe it at first cuz i-land kinda flopped in korea i guess? but wow their social media engagements are amazing.

while i loooove TXT i dont think they're going to be the biggest group as BTS is now but maybe they'll produce some huge hits later on (maybe something like SHINee on their peak and they never really beat super junior or BIGBANG)

Bella Goth

their fans are so toxic, when their fav promoting love. and wtf everybody knows bts tbh, why they treated them like bts is new artist

Justin Drew Bieber
9 minutes ago, Bella Goth said:

their fans are so toxic, when their fav promoting love. and wtf everybody knows bts tbh, why they treated them like bts is new artist

Bts isn’t as known here in the US, the fans give off the illusion that they’re huge here and well known to the public. 

DOJA CAT
3 hours ago, BLACKPINK said:

waiting for ITZY domination i hope

perry@

ITZY IDLE DOMINATION 

thank u, next

LOVE FOOLISH
2 hours ago, tell me said:

I was talking about 4th gen groups! I personally feel like 4th gen groups are appealing to the Western market with their music and promotions. I understand that companies will predominantly focus on the SEA market, like you’ve mentioned, but after the success of BTS, it must be tempting to hit off in the West :happy: Unfortunately I have no idea who ENHYPEN is. They haven’t crossed my side of social media but I’ll check them out.

I specifically mentioned Stray Kids because they have English speakers and deviate from the idol norm, like producing and writing their own music. Not saying that other groups don’t do that, but it is interesting how their appeal is focused on that aspect. Also, TXT is from BigHit and they seem to be doing very well for a rookie group. I believe they will be able to ride that hype of company success. 

Nonetheless, I understand your point.

edit: My point for TXT is weak and premature, but I feel like their debut hype is mostly from their label and label mates. Similar to ITZY with Twice, Red Velvet with SNSD, Boa, f(x), and Blackpink with BigBang and 2NE1. However, they are growing at an impressive speed compared to my other favs lol

LOVE FOOLISH
2 hours ago, BLACKPINK said:

*manifesting in han jisung*

I regret not keeping up with Stray Kids. God’s Menu is one of my favorite releases this year and Back Door has been on repeat since release. I’m hopefully for their future :heart:

Red Velvet
1 hour ago, LOVE FOOLISH said:

Red Velvet with SNSD

oh honey, when you find out that Koreans actually hated their debut...

and suffered 2 years of nonstop hate right before Dumb Dumb happens.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived