"I'm ready to welcome my friend"

ap-19181362027775.jpg

:trollga:

Algorithm, the beat.
  • LMAO 2

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, Fresco said:

:flop: 

Please note that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. 

Elie Honig on CNN today listed some potential legal problems if cases move forward after Trump's claimed presidential immunity expires... Criminal: Trump organization, bank, insurance, and tax fraud. obstruction of justice, campaign finance ( individual 1) Civil cases for defamation, civil tax liability, estate fraud. 

[I don't know what happened to all the emoluments clause issues. Plus the Mueller report has some classified portions because of ongoing legal cases. ]

How effed up that "presidential immunity" is even a thing, no? I'd think the president should be held to even higher ethical and legal standards than the average Joe. It shouldn't be an opportunity to be above the law!

• Like 1

TimisaMonster

As if that will make his problems go away...sir...there's interest on taxes :billie:

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!

IllusionLover

The way I want them to catch up and put him into Jail as soon as he leaves the office. That would be the gag of the century :pray:

"and in the death of her reputation, she felt truly alive" -T.S.
  • Like 1

ToxicHot

Yep. Just goes to show he doesn’t actually give a damn about the people. I certainly hope he doesn’t win, he’s made America turn into the biggest joke the world has ever seen.

Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.
  • Like 1

Sister
2 hours ago, funkyhaus said:

Weren’t people saying they’d leave back in 2016 when he became president? 
A reverse trumponian experience :lolga:

Yes. But I don't think that any of those saying that actually did and I strongly doubt that Trump will either. He probably doesn't even recognize his saying this after having said it here in this proof of clip. 

If I could have any job in the world I'd be a professional Cinderella~

FATCAT

He's not going anywhere, secret service will lock him in the white house so the fbi can get there on time.

chilly waffle

KillerMonster

He was actually mocking Tommy Lee for saying he was going to leave if Trump wins. Trump wasn’t being serious lol. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

LoliLux

It's the silly ones of you who have forgotten that it has been the DEMOCRATS who made and allowed Trump and other millionaires to have VERY LOW (to none) TAXES... if Biden wins (I doubt it), nothing will change for the better. The Rich won't start paying taxes, no matter what president will be

[this is a test to see whether my sig works]

TheOriginalOne

BHM

Of course, he knows he's made so many crimes that he would live the rest of his life in prison if he does not escape to anther country.