💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you think is left for Chromatica era?

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtpopAct2
5 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I remember her retweeting a fan asking her that if 911 went #1 on iTunes or something she would give us another music video. So I think we’re guaranteed more visuals!

Well it never did :(

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Well it never did :(

It didn’t?! Ah man, that sucks. But I’m sure Gaga will probably still do a visual for a song or maybe multiple, because this album is too good to end it with 911.

witchcocktor

One video and Grammies performance/medley.

If she can release a Post-Chromatica EP (with the SOPHIE song and Babylon remix) and eventually record some kind of video or a performance of Sour Candy with BP, I think that'd be like, really great and enough for me. If she decides to release Replay as a single and give it a music video, that would be just the cherry on top.

I am mostly looking forward to a tour after covid.  Also a Grammies performance.

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 hour ago, Pop Music said:

I am still the only delulu stan that has a shred of hope for the Chromatica Ball

I have lots of perfect delusions :ladyhaha:

Im starting to lose hope :( 

Candy Gaga

Would be a waste if Replay , Babylon and Sour Candy didn't get the promo/video/single treatment they deserve

Reality

I don't think there will be any more proper singles. I think we'll get maybe 1 more music video, and maybe some photoshoots if we're lucky, but I don't expect a whole lot left for Chromatica, tbh. 

I wonder if she'll do a tour at all. 2021's still not looking too good. 

🃏🖤👹

I personally don't think she should tour, first of all concerts will likely not be safe still in 2021, and Chromatica kinda ran its course unless it gets a rerelease. 911 failed to chart on the Hot 100, and I doubt her label would push another single to the radio

Contessa

At least another video I’m assuming. 

praying...:cryga::giveup: I’m tired of ending at 3...:cyanlights:

Another music video, some promo/interviews, Grammys performance and maybe a reissue of the record. I don't see the tour happening next year so i think she'll do a combined tour for Chromatica and LG7 like Madonna did for ROL/Music.

Archived