💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga has already started on LG7?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

there's no tour happening next year, let's be realistic 

Did Gaga said that? No, so tour is still happening. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

Did Gaga said that? No, so tour is still happening. 

Covid is saying it though

But we'll see what happens. A miracle, maybe

ShayCristoforo

She's probably recorded a couple voice notes, just from being inspired by something cool. But don't worry, it'll be scrapped :vegas:  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Why is it when Gaga goes quiet for a few weeks she's "given up" on her music career? This is GAGA we're talking about, she's never done anything half heartedly its just hard to promote things right now given the virus situation and she's focusing on helping others. With regards to her doing HL products, makeup takes months to make and they already would have started to talking about the bronzers months ago so thats irrelevant. 

Sad to see on a Gaga fan site they take at any chance to bash her.

Lord Temptation

Absolutely. Immediately upon the start of an era and it’s rollout she’s already generating feedback about her next direction. Not necessarily the concept in full but bits and pieces start to emerge along the way. 

Cookie Tookie

She can take a break as long as she needs to until she comes back with something as godly as TFM and BTW

Dr Fudge

Her brain doesn’t ever stop. Even from the way she described making Chromatica, she recognizes that she can’t turn her back from her gift. Just like aspects of this record started all the way back in 2013/2014 (SFA), I’m sure she’s written ideas down and the creative juices are flowing, even if just loosely.

Come on guys, we’re 12 years into this thing. She literally does a new project just about every year. She always has things on deck and is just secretive until the time is right.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Karen Smith
8 minutes ago, reversewarhol said:

I think she may have already written a few songs and maybe even recorded some vocal ideas. I feel like her next album should be about the pandemic maybe. Like about how humans had to be trapped in for so long cuz of the virus. Something like that

Sounds like easy way to flop

6 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

The thing with LG7 is that this time it really is a suprise to me at least what she’s going to do. Since Joanne, it was pretty much a given she was going back to dance music. Now that she’s done that and is pretty much ... ‘back’, I think she’s going to do something very experimental. She can take her time of course, but I’m very excited.

And we also kind of had an idea that it would be about healing and mental health and stuff. Yeah, Chromatica was not a super huge surprise. The only real left field thing imo was Sine From Above which is not like other songs in her discography whatsoever and the song lengths being as short as they are. We expected short but not some being under 3 minutes Lolol (no shade to it just saying not expected).

1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

Absolutely. Immediately upon the start of an era and it’s rollout she’s already generating feedback about her next direction. Not necessarily the concept in full but bits and pieces start to emerge along the way. 

Mhmm from Stupid Love to 9/11 there’s already a clear difference in her headspace on par with the shift from Bad Romance to Alejandro eras. Still “in theme” but a noticeable shift in her approach to said theme that goes beyond the individual single’s era

The Edge Of Glory

She already wrote like 60 songs and will drop 40 tomorrow honey

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

Gagaloo911

Nah.

I think she's done with music for the time being tbh. At least for now.

She barely was able to do and finish Chromatica, and there seems to be no indication she's interested in doing anything with that let alone new music.

Archived