đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball 2.0 is coming!

Featured Posts

Gerrard174

Keep: HU intro, GH in office, Bloody Mary, HML motorcycle, Americano dance, Scheisse, TEOG and MTN

Need to go: vagina chicken, Judas outfit, FOHL+JD outfit, Alejandro pants

And she needs to play BTW album songs in full. Just group those past singles into medleys. And we need The Queen

I think she means that all the outfits that ARENT designed by Versace will be replaced. The government hooker outfit will stay since its versace, the born this way/black jesus outfit will change since its not versace and so on and so on.

GH is Armani, same goes with BTW outfit

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read the existing BTWB is just getting a facelift for the US with new clothes and stuff. I don't read anything about a BTWB 2.0 (like in the big difference between MB 1.0 and MB 2.0)

I read the existing BTWB is just getting a facelift for the US with new clothes and stuff. I don't read anything about a BTWB 2.0 (like in the big difference between MB 1.0 and MB 2.0)

This.

Complete revamp of the show for final leg does not make sense

I like that pink piano outfit, bad romance, govt hooker, meat dress.... Iam sad.

Except the Alejandro one. That one can go lol

Oh I I love the Bloody Mary one...wtf

HML also needs to stay...

THE BORN THIS WAY BALL TOUR 2.0 THEN IT BECMES THE BORN THIS WAY BALL TOUR 3.0 ARTPOP AND GAGA ADDS 300 DATES WORLDWIDE

gaga sais she s gonne change some outfits and some changes for the show to look even better and this fanbase expects a btwb 2.0 lol cannot wait for the meltdowns when we get the videos or pictures from the first north maerican show

I am prepared for the ARTPOP Ball. Watch this turn into an "ARTPOP" promotion event from start to finish.

Here for this :nails: I need that tea to spill tbh. If she gets ride of Government hooker outfit I will slay the world. :cryga:

I'm also excited to see the GGD meltdowns when the first videos come out :coffee:

BloodyM

She needs to add interludes on screens like TFMB 2.0. Make the Castle feel a bit more modern in a way with panels that can project interludes.

Archived