Suuus 5,632 Posted October 10, 2020 Share Posted October 10, 2020 29 minutes ago, NFRatwell said: Read my edit... I don’t know where the video is Its on Twitter Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bradley 60,507 Posted October 10, 2020 Share Posted October 10, 2020 I thought this was a genuine new picture cause the man actually looks like Mark Ronson! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KNJ 4,326 Posted October 10, 2020 Share Posted October 10, 2020 9 minutes ago, Bradley said: I thought this was a genuine new picture cause the man actually looks like Mark Ronson! IKR...I didn't know if everyone was going along as a joke or were actually convinced 😅 "I'm just gonna shake my lettuce" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quartz 12,763 Posted October 10, 2020 Share Posted October 10, 2020 omg Mark Ronson and Gaga! Joanne:Resurrection is upon us hennys Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,247 Posted October 13, 2020 Share Posted October 13, 2020 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stupid Oreo 14,669 Posted October 13, 2020 Share Posted October 13, 2020 Wait is it really her Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.