Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Aquaria performs Chromatica ll/911

lifeasgeorge

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

Aquaria is so good. Maybe “friends” with Gaga since she was in the Stupid Love/Haus Labs video?

she/her/hers

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aquaria gets alot of flack for not being a queen who's known for her linguistic skills and is seen as vapid and superficial. She is not. She is my 2nd favourite winner behind the mvp of drag Bianca Del Rio

Pennywise

Lmao not melanie martinez fans on twitter saying she stole this from her

like, sure jan melanie invented nurses I guess :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

Also Aquaria gets a LOT of **** from fans for... basically being pretty and talented and saying whatever she wants. Her talent remains unbothered :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

NotDoctor

I was there!  It was such a good performance, she did Sour Candy and Replay as well before this and then at the end they brought the queens back out to do another small number and she did Bloody Mary!  Love Aqua so much

42 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Aquaria is so good. Maybe “friends” with Gaga since she was in the Stupid Love/Haus Labs video?

Oh yes they’re good friends for sure. They always interact

hieronymus
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

She's also been styled by Nicola before, and there are a lot of photos of the 3 of them together

Delulu Rogers

How are people allowed to meet like that??? In Toronto everything indoor is closed again 

NotDoctor
Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

How are people allowed to meet like that??? In Toronto everything indoor is closed again 

It was an outdoor show where everyone was in their cars wearing masks and spread out across a large parking lot 

Delulu Rogers
21 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

It was an outdoor show where everyone was in their cars wearing masks and spread out across a large parking lot 

Oh okay. The video looks like there are people up to the stage taking photos though lol 

NotDoctor
44 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Oh okay. The video looks like there are people up to the stage taking photos though lol 

There was a car parked on each side of the stage with families, which I know cuz Asia kept trolling them, so it was probably a single group of people that were together but I wasn't close enough to them to be sure.  The event organizers were pretty strict about people staying distanced though, as was Asia so I'm assuming they were safely distanced 

Archived