đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can a leaker just leak new Gaga music

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

Original Diva

We fully just got a whole ass album, deluxe tracks, remixes, leaked demos, etc and y'all still asking for more?? 

I am always here for new music too, but guys come on. I mean.. 

excuse me no

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, joannesrats said:

Because it’s illegal and most good leakers either don’t sell their stuff or are in jail. 

I'll buy em a laptop and send it to whatever jail they're at if it means they leak Act II demos :bradley:

1 hour ago, NFRatwell said:

Oh yeah, her ARTPOP team was terrible with keeping demos and stems locked. Things are definitely going around

I mean, chromatica had some pretty legendary leaks of their own :ladyhaha:

ELECTROHEART

Someone needs to leak one of these:

Acid Wash Girls (BTW)

Gas Station Disco (BTW)

Tinnitus (AP)

Tea (AP)

Original LG5 Demos

Joanne Demos (Deep Blue)

Chromatica Demos (Early/Other Versions of all the songs + Outtakes)

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Aphrodizy26
1 hour ago, Original Diva said:

We fully just got a whole ass album, deluxe tracks, remixes, leaked demos, etc and y'all still asking for more?? 

I am always here for new music too, but guys come on. I mean.. 

I blame streaming for making the attention span for music in 2020 a lot less than it used to be

not to sound like a bitter old bettie

yes and

Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Free Woman were leaked before their official release, so a leaker leaks new Gaga music 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

FfFfFfFF

Unlike Joanne, I think there are many/ some/ at least a few songs circulating from the LG6 sessions. It's a matter of when they'll find their way out.

GagaUnderYou

I was thinking the same thing the other day. Hopefully we get a huge file with data and it’s a bunch of Gaga unreleased. We almost finally got Out of Control until Bobby ruined it :( not like Gaga will use these songs, would have been nice to have them by now.

Luke78619
9 hours ago, HoneyB said:

I’m so curious what unreleased Chromatica songs would sound like:giveup: If I remember correctly, there was a leak that allegedly said there was a Kesha collab for Chromatica?:billie:

Iwouldliketoseeit.gif

Yeah Pink Lightnings with Kesha, Acid Wonderland with HANA, Replay with HANA, Nymphomaniac, Spectrum, Tame Me, If Tomorrow Is Today, Summer Nights, Slingers, 40 ALC

all supposed demos that someone said was floating around, along with some demos of songs we already know

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

We don't even have the instrumentals. Is Interscope even serious? :saladga: why would they sell two of them but keep the rest???? 

Teletubby
7 hours ago, sarcamstic said:

I hope we get another demo of Christmas Tree :pray:

we need Chromatica Tree :stalkga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

7 hours ago, Ikonik said:

Someone needs to leak one of these:

Tinnitus (AP)

Tea (AP)

This and I’ll take quicksand as well thanks

Archived