đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloe Kardashian Debuts New Look, Looks 18

RAMROD

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

or even the one who's the best mom

How dare u say that? You know nothing about being a mom, you should apologize, that's an insane remark you just said. Who are you to judge people, you don't even have kids yourself and probably dont even plan on it and you have the audacity to say she's not the best mom. You don't even know how she raises her daughter on a daily basis do you? Reflect

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
Just now, PopEmergency said:

she looks like a slutty ariana grande halloween costume :ladyhaha:

Kourtney was Ariana last year

Kourtney-Kardashian-Ariana-Grande-Hallow72482970-774160693042969-826796218433024

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

PunkTheFunk
7 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

was this ever a real photo of her on the right or were we being punked?

She posted it on Instagram a few months back :laughga:

pachinko
8 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Yay now more teenage girls will hate themselves, their faces, and their bodies! **** yeah! :party:

/s

Glad i am not a teenage girl. :golfclap:

Grigio Guy

The Photoshop in the first picture is extremely messy and terribly done. But she still looks good, so werq....

Religion is a product to sell.

She is so insecure and delusional. If I was that rich, I’d get GOOD work done so I wouldn’t have to depend on filters and lies. We all know they get work done, the biggest catfish family in history, but all they did was get droopy behinds and botched fillers. 

Khloe is the one sister who’s rarely caught around by paps, and with the show being over she’ll probably live out the rest of her days catfishing on Instagram. So, so sad. 

Cookie Tookie

Looks 18? More like looks $18,000 worth of fillers and cosmetic procedures better than she did before.

11 hours ago, justhislife said:

Imagine bothering to go into a thread just to bash who it's about even though the title explains the contents pretty well. 

Imagine not allowing people to give their opinion on also nobody is really bashing her so chill

TortureMeOnReplay
55 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Imagine not allowing people to give their opinion on also nobody is really bashing her so chill

"All that and for what? I wish I could sad react instagram posts"

"Yay now more teenage girls will hate themselves, their faces, and their bodies! **** yeah!"

"Social media is the toilet"

"she looks like a slutty ariana grande halloween costume"

"So now she’s using extreme photoshop to get people talking about her"

"She is so insecure and delusional. If I was that rich, I’d get GOOD work done so I wouldn’t have to depend on filters and lies. "

Why do you have to give your opinion on looks? Why is it your business? I can understand clothes and maybe hair. But talking about what work she has done? 

Archived