Ronk 14,935 Posted October 6, 2020 Share Posted October 6, 2020 Thanks for sharing. I live outside the space time continuum. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 6, 2020 Share Posted October 6, 2020 Still too far away for a daytrip. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ronk 14,935 Posted October 6, 2020 Share Posted October 6, 2020 55 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said: Thank you for sharing I will have to look up tonight! I love science. Imma jump up really hard and visit. I want to get some Mars Bars to hand out on Halloween. I live outside the space time continuum. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sneaky Oliver 23,091 Posted October 6, 2020 Share Posted October 6, 2020 I wonder how it affects the astrology. Does anyone know? I'm an Aries, so Mars is like my planet... so now its energy is closer to Earth and to me and all the other Aries Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PunkTheFunk 125,734 Posted October 6, 2020 Share Posted October 6, 2020 That's not social distancing. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ikvs 2,576 Posted October 6, 2020 Share Posted October 6, 2020 It better smash into the Earth! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,726 Posted October 6, 2020 Share Posted October 6, 2020 3 hours ago, kaelergrey said: My first thought TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,726 Posted October 6, 2020 Share Posted October 6, 2020 35 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said: I wonder how it affects the astrology. Does anyone know? I'm an Aries, so Mars is like my planet... so now its energy is closer to Earth and to me and all the other Aries A few of my Aries friends are going through it these past few days... I read somewhere that it was gonna be rough up until the 17th I believe? best of luck though TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sneaky Oliver 23,091 Posted October 6, 2020 Share Posted October 6, 2020 5 minutes ago, Flippy said: A few of my Aries friends are going through it these past few days... I read somewhere that it was gonna be rough up until the 17th I believe? best of luck though it explains a lot then. my mood is really shifting to manic places lately. thank you baby Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,094 Posted October 6, 2020 Author Share Posted October 6, 2020 56 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said: I wonder how it affects the astrology. Does anyone know? I'm an Aries, so Mars is like my planet... so now its energy is closer to Earth and to me and all the other Aries From what I've found astrologically if a planet is closer to the Earth it means that its energy and influence are greater than usual. So these days all zodiac signs should feel more martian energy.. but then it depends on many variables, such as your birth chart, in what sign Mars sits in your original chart, the fact that right now Mars is in the Pisces constellation. I think Mars is retrograde right now so that's also important. This should make you feel less motivated, anxios or have the sensation that the world moves backwards (planets being retrograde are always linked to 'negative' feelings because them being retrograde means they are moving backwards and dirsupting the normalcy of their orbit). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
flyaway 15,350 Posted October 6, 2020 Share Posted October 6, 2020 Me getting closer to my crush every 15 minutes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.