Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna under fire for using a Hadith on Savage X Fenty

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Karl said:

Stop trying to be outraged over me defending human rights. 

I’m not outraged lol. I was correcting something I thought was honest mistake; but now I see it’s intentional lie. This is another example of you claiming people are too sensitive instead of acknowledging you made a mistake. It has nothing to do with human rights when you try to invent rulings in other people’s religions. 

FreePalestine

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lego said:

I’m not outraged lol. I was correcting something I thought was honest mistake; but now I see it’s intentional lie. This is another example of you claiming people are too sensitive instead of acknowledging you made a mistake. It has nothing to do with human rights when you try to invent rulings in other people’s religions. 

I already apologised for my error in a quote a few pages back mate. I'm not inventing rulings, the people chucking gays off buildings are.

1 hour ago, Luc said:

gaga-burqa.png

It's pretty obvious to me that a pink see-through burqa is a deliberate criticism of normal burqas though. 

I just hope we can, in the future, appreciate, criticize, and take inspiration from all cultures, and that people can still feel offended if they want, but that that group is at least a bit smaller. When people hate on cultural appropriation it often hinges on overt conservatism. Cultural diffusion should be considered okay. And for that matter, I don't care if cishet girls 'appropriate' gay culture, at most I feel a slight discomfort, but not much more. Same with people who 'appropriate' or inaccurately depict Dutch culture, even if some sensitive Dutch people feel offended when someone like Gaga and Rihanna come to the country and think it's all about weed.

Yes cultural appropriation is not a big issue to me or the rest of the world. Only certain people in America complain about it.

The Burqa Gaga is wearing is not see through, shes wearing a white outfit under it. Burqas dont have to be black, many Muslims have it colored and different style. Which is why Gagas Burqa is not considered offensive.

This is a Saudi female rapper with different kind of Burqa and Hijab and people loved it:

Again war verse has nothing to do with DEPICTIONS OR MOCKING, it’s in fact opposite, don’t insult others so they wouldn’t insult you and your beliefs. That’s the general ruling.

And if you’re bringing extremists’ interpretation as the correct one, you have some issues. 

FreePalestine

Some people truly are too sensitive, though...they act as if they’re under attack when it’s just a religion being criticised. If you’re supposed to be extremely offended, then billions should be just as offended as you...

Thankfully, most people of faith I know go about their business without mentioning or enforcing their religion on others. And they also can see the problems within their own community...

Unfortunately, not everybody can be as sensible as they can.

SuperSunset
30 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I'd argue that Hijab is an interpretation of a certain verse where some moderate muslim dont agree with wearing it, while some do... Burqa came from Saudi Arabia, India, Pakistan...where the muslims are much more conservative than other places in the world

It is not about being conservative or modern this is about their culture. In Islam hijab is a must and face,hands and feet aren't have to be covered.And burqa is never encouraged to wear  hijab is.

31 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Gurl, i don’t only dislike this religion. I dislike all of them. I think we’d be way more advanced without them. 

And yes, we also dislike this religion cause it’s against our LGBT people and we have the right to do so.

Then you should have just stayed quiet.Just because you don't like it doesn't give you right to mock it. 

Actually it is not LGBT thing in islam a**l intercourse and adultery is forbidden.So it were happen to between a male and female it would be still sin not because it is special for gay people.

And don't judge Islam according to what you see  in Arab countries I know what they do to gay people and things they do are not even in Islam.  Their governments are making up those rules along with bunch of other bs  and claim it is Sharia when in reality they are just making up them for more money&tourists or simply what is benefiting for them.

I would suggest you to not judge it according to them because this isn't truth and Islam is NOT that. Even if you don't like it know the truth at least. 

35 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

If Rihana did something homophobic it would directly target a human right issue, but if you sample from a religion, you target the religion and not the people, that is why some people defend her. Why do you think Rihanna is mocking the religion? To me I'm undecided about it (and my opinion is irrelevant since the majority of muslims are offended) but Im curious to know ur opinion

Well Religions are also human right issue as well.Just because people here mostly don't have any religion or don't care about them  doesn't mean it isn't a human right issue.So attacking a religion is equal to attacking it's believers.

I am Muslim and Hadids are secondary to the Quran .It is VERY big and important part of Islam.Not something you can make a wack song of it and put it on a lingerie runway.

35 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I'm wondering if you're even pushing 14 based on this comment I'm sorry :awkney: It's Christianity and misogyny has nothing to do with this :neyde:

I am an adult, adult enough to know mocking Christianism isn't ok and it doesn't give right to do it to Islam as well .

I am muslim and  this IS straight up misogynistic. Don't you even dare preach me about my religion which you probably know nothing about 

37 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Ugh...stop defending religions when they aren’t even being attacked.

Islam is still fine. Muslims are still fine. They’ve survived this particular performance. It didn’t target or hurt any pillars supporting their religion.

People have the right to be offended by it, sure. Other people also have the right to use religious material for their art, or to even criticise dogmatic concepts in religion.

It’s ok to be offended, but move on. Don’t support censorship to feel less offended.

How do you know what they feel though?It is actually vice versa they are feeling very offended as they should. Just because there are little to no muslim people in this site doesn't mean Muslims are OK with this. I am muslim as well and who are you to speak behalf of them? Just because you are not part of it, doesn't mean it give you right to defend this mess.And don't tell me what to do.This is my religion and it IS misogynistic. Period.

1 minute ago, Jung Hoseok said:

In Islam hijab is a must

Not for all, that was my point. Maybe rare but muslim women not wearing hijabs exist

Teletubby

this choreopgraphy even doesn't fit with this song :lolly:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

SuperSunset
Just now, KanyeWest said:

Not for all, that was my point. Maybe rare but muslim women not wearing hijabs exist

There are TONS of muslim women not wearing hijab exists but Islam as a religion says women are obligated to wear it.If they don't that's between them and the God.

5 minutes ago, Jung Hoseok said:

How do you know what they feel though?It is actually vice versa they are feeling very offended as they should. Just because there are little to no muslim people in this site doesn't mean Muslims are OK with this. I am muslim as well and who are you to speak behalf of them? Just because you are not part of it, doesn't mean it give you right to defend this mess.And don't tell me what to do.This is my religion and it IS misogynistic. Period.

Yes, they do have the right to be offended as they please. No, artists should not be censored and criticism towards religion shouldn’t be silenced.

Also, religions tell you what to do all the time. They tell me what to do, too. I just choose to ignore that and live my truth as I see fit.

Hurem
7 minutes ago, mauvais said:

How can you not feel sympathy for sensible Muslims wrongly associated with jihadis!? As nice as it sounds, a turn towards fundamentalism in completely different sects is not going to result in a mass exodus from any religion. You're over here like "Muslims aren't such crybabies" while Muslims and people from regions with lots of Muslims are like "It's nice to be courteous in certain situations" It's bonkers.

Pretty easy. I feel bad for the rest of the world who have to live in fear of criticizing Islam because some extremists will blow us up if we do. I’m sorry if that worries me more than what the world will think of the rest of Muslims.

I wish there was no religion and no person on this planet was brainwashed with those idiotic fictions.

SuperSunset
2 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Yes, they do have the right to be offended as they please. No, artists should not be censored and criticism towards religion shouldn’t be silenced.

Also, religions tell you what to do all the time. They tell me what to do, too. I just choose to ignore that and live my truth as I see fit.

This isn't about artistic freedom though and you know it.There is saying "your freedom ends where someone else's starts".

No one is angry at her because she is doing a lingerie runway and using a song for it .The problem is the song she has chosen was offensive and this is a big event it is not like they didn't know about this. What is worst is she used this song before as well.

If you dont have any religion that is ok  but this still doesn't give you right to question other people's POV.

10 minutes ago, Jung Hoseok said:

There are TONS of muslim women not wearing hijab exists but Islam as a religion says women are obligated to wear it.If they don't that's between them and the God.

No in the verse it says that women should be modest which was interpretred as them having to hide themselves.

SuperSunset
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

No in the verse it says that women should be modest which was interpretred as them having to hide themselves.

Quran exactly says the way they should cover themselves.I am muslim I know:huntyga:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived