I prefer her with black hair :flutter:

Mte exactly! Black hair is iconic on her

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
2 hours ago, iamamiwhoami said:

I'm talking about the promotion during this time :oprah:

Well Dua Lipa won't be doing all this effort 12 years into her career. she does it now because she needs to establish herself

Regina George
9 hours ago, COOOK said:

Now serve us Hallucinate Video and I'll be 100% at peace with this era :pray:

I need Love Again as last single with an EPIC video saying goodbye to the era and an amazing Grammy performance of the song.. :pray:

JusKeepBreathin

Done on Tik Tok.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Killa

She looks good. Also she seems more comfortable on camera. The remix only has the rap verse thats different or at the end thrres some new elements? 

Aussie
11 hours ago, iamamiwhoami said:

Omg Dua SERVES :cryga:

I always wish Gaga could do as much as Dua does to continue the era in stead of few promo, silence or HL/tudor ads :wtfga:

Relax, Due is in her prime and peak. Her label is investing heavily into making her the next pop queen. When Gaga was going through this stage she was a Goddess , no one else could even compare to the level of success and fame she had. You can’t expect Gaga to be doing this all her life. She still did some amazing things this year and she was more memorable than Dua imo. 

Anderson123

She looks so good and I really liked the video. I'm glad the original instrumental is back but don't really care about that feature.

ELECTROHEART

The video and the song was amazing until that rapper apeared, sorry but the 80s Disco Fantasy got cutted on DaBaby's verse :triggered: he didn't even dressed according to the video's concept :triggered:

The featuring was unnecessary.

Dua's label is doing everything wrong like our fave's one :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

BeIIadonna

After a bit more time with the song, I've grown to really like the feature (& the original song). The video is pretty amazing too tbh

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

On 10/2/2020 at 8:04 AM, Daylight Jokers said:

She really be releasin' music videos for every Levitating remix except the official version. :bear:

It'd be nice for her to also release a solo MV to boost those streams but at the same time that's just rude because it would make DaBaby look like an accessory 

On 10/2/2020 at 9:37 AM, Stephen said:

I love itttt she is serving this era

- Don't Start Now Video

- Don't Start Now Live Video

- Physical Video

- Physical Work Out Video

- Break My Heart Video

- Hallucinate Animated Video

- Levitating Remix Video

- Levitating w DaBaby Video

QUEEN IS HUSTLING :firega:

Don't forget the vertical videos!

On 10/2/2020 at 9:36 AM, Spock said:

The video was so promising until that rent-a-rapper showed up. Her obsession with ruining this masterpiece, I truly don’t get it 

the concept was good but it was such a waste to spend the entirety of this mega BOP  trapped inside an elevator. the video was screaming for a huge roller-rink setting or disco like at the end, not just for 10 seconds 

also the tiktok product placement was hella tacky

On 10/2/2020 at 9:38 AM, 777777777777777777 said:

but they for sure will get a lot of promo on TikTok 

On 10/2/2020 at 9:39 AM, Spock said:

So many songs have gotten insane tiktok promo without tacky product placement though :oprah:

On 10/2/2020 at 9:48 AM, 777777777777777777 said:

This video was collaboration with TikTok. You can read more here:
https://www.musicweek.com/digital/read/dua-lipa-launches-levitating-video-with-tiktok-creators/081385

On 10/2/2020 at 9:54 AM, DC said:

Wait there’s a TikTok product placement? I never saw it except for in the end credits :derpga:

Ugh it's so annoying how TikTok literally influenced so many MVs to the point they have to be somewhat compromised to TikTok-esque just so they can go viral :messga:

Archived