Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" Music Video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Sounds like he is halfway coming out :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

I- I really like the song and video. Like way more than I thought i would :ohwell:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Taylucifer

A banger, actually a really good song, way more excited for the album:flower:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

he is so perfect. cute song, nice to see him venture into new directions (not sonically but dancing, the look, etc)

andy232000

Its nice to see him finally try something different this time. I mean i guess its still “safe” in the sense that its nothing new, but its definitely a development from what we usually see from him. The song reminded me of Taylor for a moment (although its still a little classic Shawn), but the video was beautiful and the simple choreo was definitly a good change. Its like he’s trying to pull a Harry Styles but still making it his own. 

Evan Peters

omg a male artist that's not harry style with something resembling choreography? im honestly shocked

emma roberts is an abuser

Future Lovers
56 minutes ago, Doot said:

Same as usual. 

idk if you've heard the rest of his discography then bc it's different in many, many ways khjk

messybottom
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

I- I really like the song and video. Like way more than I thought i would :ohwell:

the way I didn’t like it at first and now I can’t stop listening to it :laughga:

56 minutes ago, Doot said:

Video was nice, didn't care for the song though. Same as usual. 

it’s literally Harry styles’ sound and Shawn hasn’t sounded too much like him previously lol. Definitely not “same as usual” 

messybottom

good video. Good song. This won’t make it past callout scores on pop radio though lol

Archived