đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star investigated for accusations of sexual assault & more

COOOK

Featured Posts

16 hours ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Its all quite shocking, i think it speaks volumes how she straight up refused to apologise about any of these things. Especially to TransFat (the drag queen who she mocked) she has a huge platform and should know a lot better.

What did she say about them? Because that person was literally on twitter demanding money from Trixie so I’d like to know what she mocked them about.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, uo111 said:

What did she say about them? Because that person was literally on twitter demanding money from Trixie so I’d like to know what she mocked them about.

She did a performance as Gyspy rose, I'm not to sure about the story but i think she had a disability. TransFat then had asked Trixie to apologise for the performance and when she called her out Trixie fans had sent abuse and harassed her. With everything going on this year with BLM movement, numerous queens had called out Trixie for not speaking out and she even went on to mock TransFat and not apologise. 

JusKeepBreathin
16 hours ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I don't know where to begin lol :ladyhaha: She's made numerous insensitive/racist remarks, she made a joke about slavery way back in 2018 and straight up refused to apologise. The she did a performance as a disabled person then when called out by a person with a disability she went on to mock them on a radio show and yet again did not apologise. 

She didn't just do a disabled person performance. The person who she was playing, Gypsy Rose Blanchard, was never disabled but made to think she was disabled by her mother. And then plotted to kill her mother with her online boyfriend. 

She didn't just dress up as a disabled person. 🤣

I have to look up the racist stuff. Just like I had to just look up the disability stuff. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

14 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

She did a performance as Gyspy rose, I'm not to sure about the story but i think she had a disability. TransFat then had asked Trixie to apologise for the performance and when she called her out Trixie fans had sent abuse and harassed her. With everything going on this year with BLM movement, numerous queens had called out Trixie for not speaking out and she even went on to mock TransFat and not apologise. 

I know about all of that but what did she say that mocked her?

18 minutes ago, uo111 said:

I know about all of that but what did she say that mocked her?

I'm not sure as i haven't listened to it, but at this point it seems really petty how she hasn't just apologised.

ItWasntLaauv
8 hours ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I think it was just plain distasteful, she could of at least apologised to those who where offended. But then again the whole show had a lot of racist jokes.

It was a roast, roasts are expected to be absolutely wild already, add drag queen in front of the word roast, it’s a free for all. There were racist jokes, body image jokes, religion jokes, it’s weird that everyone focused on Trixie for a joke that was pre-approved by the queen she was roasting in the joke, Latrice.

At the end of the day, it’s just a difference in comedy taste. Also I’m not lowering the severity of how black people were and are oppressed. It’s a terrible history, some people need to laugh at the really sh*tty stuff of life or they’ll go crazy. What might be distasteful to you, is just a joke to another person and vice versa. With all that being said, I also know comedy plus political correctness is an argument to be had with lots of complexities. Sorry I didn’t mean to go on such a tangent lmao.

ALGAYDO
8 hours ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I'm not sure as i haven't listened to it, but at this point it seems really petty how she hasn't just apologised.

You don’t even know what she said but you’re already happy to cancel her? i- :enigma:

11 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

You don’t even know what she said but you’re already happy to cancel her? i- :enigma:

I haven’t cancelled her but that fact she can’t apologise speaks volumes.

31 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

It was a roast, roasts are expected to be absolutely wild already, add drag queen in front of the word roast, it’s a free for all. There were racist jokes, body image jokes, religion jokes, it’s weird that everyone focused on Trixie for a joke that was pre-approved by the queen she was roasting in the joke, Latrice.

At the end of the day, it’s just a difference in comedy taste. Also I’m not lowering the severity of how black people were and are oppressed. It’s a terrible history, some people need to laugh at the really sh*tty stuff of life or they’ll go crazy. What might be distasteful to you, is just a joke to another person and vice versa. With all that being said, I also know comedy plus political correctness is an argument to be had with lots of complexities. Sorry I didn’t mean to go on such a tangent lmao.

Tbh they all make racist jokes, even Bob says holocaust jokes towards Jinkx and acid betty.

ALGAYDO
51 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I haven’t cancelled her but that fact she can’t apologise speaks volumes.

That’s very true 

DonatellaPop
On 10/1/2020 at 9:06 PM, JOSHMATICA said:

Trixie Mattel

Are you talking about the Gypsy Rose outfit that she wore?

EDIT: Nmv you are oops didn't see the last page sorry 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Archived