Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sam Smith announced their only live performance this year

Teletubby

Featured Posts

joannesrats
3 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

I'm not on board on this whole they/them/their thing :ohwell:

Doesn’t matter what you’re on board with - use their pronouns or get off the site. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats
16 minutes ago, MACATL said:

Them / their is grammatically incorrect.  Sam Smith is still a single individual.  

It actually isn’t! The singular ‘they’ is used in every day language and is very common! Use their pronouns and get over it. 

The way for some people it’s hard to just say “them”. Is it physically exhausting to you? Does it take a lot of vital and necessary energy for your body? Does it take one year of life every time you say it? I just don’t get the insistence some have of not respecting someone else’s pronouns, like very strict insistence as if they’re made to say a gigantic sentence, it’s literally just 4 words. You’re not looking edgy, you’re looking ridiculous.

joannesrats
8 hours ago, HybridAT said:

It's better to respect somebody's pronouns when they have clearly stated them before. You should be using "them" and "their" instead of he/him now that you know about it, don't you think?

@NNES

Why’d you laugh at this? 

joannesrats
2 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Some people are just not going to use they/them. It’s that simple. Whatever they’re reasoning may be. Your gender is for you, not the world. So there will always be those who perceive you as something other than you identify. What I’m saying is that people who are willing to use a person’s name in place of pronoun isn’t something to get outraged over. Any type of compromise should be seen as good, because there will never be 100% consensus on this topic. This at least allows some type of discussion without both sides bickering at each other. 

It isn’t about discussion or debate - it’s the fact that some people refuse to accept the usage of they/them as valid, gender neutral pronouns even though it has nothing to do with them. Everybody is owed the basic bare minimum of respect, which is being called what they are. 

Pennywise

Lmao at the excuses in this thread, like:

"my religious view is against that" then it's a shitty religion, Mary 

"it is grammatically incorrect" no Mary, it isn't, and it's not like you use perfect grammar in your life either, weak excuse, really 

"I didn't know" well, now you know 

"I simply don't want to say it" then you simply don't have respect for other human beings and you should have no place in Gaga's fanbase 

Like, y'all can just say you are bigots instead of these weak ass excuses :billie:

Other people's human rights are not up to discussion, thanks. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

4 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

It isn’t about discussion or debate - it’s the fact that some people refuse to accept the usage of they/them as valid, gender neutral pronouns even though it has nothing to do with them. Everybody is owed the basic bare minimum of respect, which is being called what they are. 

Its also not respectfull to tell a user to leave this website  

Pennywise
Just now, Suuus said:

Its also not respectfull to tell a user to leave this website  

You cannot equate being disrespectful with straight up being a bigot tho

Just now, Pennywise said:

You cannot equate being disrespectful with straight up being a bigot tho

I thought it was just a little bit overkill

Pennywise

Also, I find bigoted LGBTQIA+ people WAY more disgusting than bigoted straights tbh. Like, y'all KNOW what it is like to be oppressed for being who you are, and you're gonna do it to someone else? Absolutely revolting. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived