music news

Sam Smith announced their only live performance this year

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXIV WhiteMage

For some reason, I can’t get into this homo sapiens sapiens with XY chromosomes’ new music. :bear:

FentyGa
1 hour ago, DiskoBaby said:

Can this male be discussed without this males pronouns being brought up every time. Just talk about this males music.

1 hour ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

For some reason, I can’t get into this homo sapiens sapiens with XY chromosomes’ new music. :bear:

can we not be transphobic on ggd thank u very much

Some nastiness going on in this thread, can't we just be kind? 

When this is a fan site for someone who's dedicated so much of their time and career for kindness and lgbt+ rights, bit shady that some of her fans are being so mean/making fun of someone for their identity

vyniildisk
41 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

WHY DOES THIS SITE HAVE SUCH AN ISSUE WITH TRANS/NON-BINARY PEOPLE?

disgusting

I had to remain silent on threads about them(?) Since them took this decisition about pronouns simply because my english is not advanced enough to figure out the use of them.

DiskoBaby

My post above was not meant to be malicious or transphobic. I meant no ill intent by referring to him by his biological sex (not a gender pronoun) I just feel people shouldn’t keep bringing up his gender fluidity in each thread about him.

BleepBloop
2 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

My post above was not meant to be malicious or transphobic. I meant no ill intent by referring to him by his biological sex (not a gender pronoun) I just feel people shouldn’t keep bringing up his gender fluidity in each thread about him.

It is going to stop as soon as people stop misgendering them (by mistake or by intent), it really is as simple as that

joannesrats
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

They use they/them pronouns. Use those. Do not use he or him because they do not go by those. You show your gender to the world, not your sex, and pronouns are about gender. Use they/them, this isn’t a debate.

23 minutes ago, insight said:

I hope he only sticks to singing

they use they/them pronouns. 

1 hour ago, YCHofficial said:

I thought he retired or something... i dunno 

They use they/them pronouns. 

2 hours ago, DiskoBaby said:

Can this male be discussed without this males pronouns being brought up every time. Just talk about this males music.

Yes, if people used the correct pronouns it wouldn’t be an issue! 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived