• A Smash
    • A Flop
    • It serves Promotion
    • Potential for a Smash

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the song and I’m so glad it got a video. But in terms of a single, it had no potential. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

androiduser

love the song and especially the video, but it's not leaving a mark on any of the charts, so it's most definitely not a hit for now

Economy
On 9/29/2020 at 10:24 AM, Ryusei said:

in terms of what? 

Tbh cuz it's not very clear

It's not even a WW single so if it's asking commercially speaking that's hard to even answer

TimisaMonster

Well its not a smash...but also not a flop but closer to a flop. Its got streams...beautiful streams :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Well its not a smash...but also not a flop but closer to a flop. Its got streams...beautiful streams :billie:

Beautiful streams :ladyhaha:

KatieJudasGaga4

I mean its not being promoted like at all, so its not surprising how its performing so far.

Justin Drew Bieber

At first I was excited because I thought it would get single treatment, but it wasn’t added to any playlists or sent to US radios, so I gave up on it.

KennyRichie

I insist, there’s people here who makes it seem like they don’t like a single Lady Gaga song, are you even fans 

In my mind, the word flop refers to its commercial performance. 

I like the song- it’s a bop, but as a single it’s dead, right? The video and performance did absolutely nothing for it. I imagine radio is going to blacklist it if it hasn’t already. 

GregJA

Gordon Ramsay Food GIF by PeacockTV

y’all with no taste!

did Ms. Rona take aware your sense of taste :yennefer:

911 is a smashing boppity bop 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Ziggy

Tbh it’s hard to label something a flop or not when it was very clearly catered to being music experienced together in a group. Like, it’s hard to really use the same metrics as before to judge music now, ya know? It’s just such a different climate 

SLAYing

Sour Candy should be the third single.. Everyone I know loves that song, it even plays in my lameass gym :lolly:

The biggest issue with 911 is the lyrics..they're not relatable neither clever to be having a mass appeal. Plus it's very different sonically to what people are into atm.. Sour Candy is the ww smash we're waiting for.. PeriodT

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Archived