💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The MOST underrated Gaga thing she has ever done

Gagafy

Featured Posts

Cello

The Cure and C2C are underrated by fans. 

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo
6 minutes ago, Quartz said:

It ain't even gonna chart, sis wyta :saladga:

Because it’s overrated in the fan base 

:huntyga:
the GP can’t underrate something they don’t even know exists or that it is the next single 

please enlighten me to death

Daylight Jokers
3 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I don't know about "underrated", but I'm gonna spotlight Together At Home.

THIS! And she wasn't even part of Time's top 100 most influential people of 2020.

TimisaMonster

Venus produced by her....ignored and DWUW chosen for 2nd single only to flop and be removed from album anyways

GUY directed by her...single flopped and era was dead with zero radio play

Five Foot Two...some still don't know about this documentary that graphically shows her struggles with fibro and the pressure of creating an album 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Shawniqua Mendes

This tbh :billie:

WolaƂabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

StrawberryBlond

I just have to whittle this down to one underrated moment per element first:

Most underrated single: Marry The Night. It didn't have much of push and did ok considering it was the fifth single off an album months old, but that, combined with the music video all so underrated and out of all her singles that weren't hits, this sounds like the one that was most likely but just wasn't.

Most underrated album: Joanne. Underrated by public, critics and even fans and is her lowest selling studio album (I believe Chromatica is about to outsell it in the very near future at least). It deserved more than a 67 on Metacritic, more than one Grammy (if it hadn't been for how much the ASIB soundtrack was beloved which in turn helped her secure that win, it might not have won anything) and its music videos deserved better. If it was released now, it might be appreciated more, though.

Most underrated music video: John Wayne. So Gaga, a bop of a song and it was a rare short and sweet video for her, making its replay value huge but for some reason, even the fans never supported it in views and likes.

Most underrated tour: The Artrave. It was the best Gaga tour I ever attended (twice). So much fun, so colourful, so upbeat, though the fact I was right underneath her the first time probably helped! It even made me like some songs I wasn't intially as keen on and AP isn't even one of my most favourite albums from her but I loved this tour.

Most underrated live performance: Til It Happens To You live at the Oscars. I'm over the fact that she didn't win the Oscar for the song (it would have been bittersweet as she wasn't in the video, the song wasn't a hit and there may well have been a backlash concerning how much of it she wrote) but she deserved more attention for that performance. The end where all those rape survivors came on stage and Gaga being there again confirmed that she too had been raped...still brings a tear to my eye. It was groundbreaking that she did this as this was before the MeToo movement. One could argue that the lack of awareness and compassion at the time was precisely why the song didn't win and why the performance wasn't noticed like it deserved.

So, overall, based on all these things put together, I'd definitely say Joanne as an entire era was her most underrated thing. Every part of it, from singles positions, album charts and sales, music video views and likes, critical reception, awards, it all deserved way more than it actually got.

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Venus produced by her....ignored and DWUW chosen for 2nd single only to flop and be removed from album anyways

GUY directed by her...single flopped and era was dead with zero radio play

Five Foot Two...some still don't know about this documentary that graphically shows her struggles with fibro and the pressure of creating an album 

DWUW did extremely well considering it had R. K**** on it, was at Gaga's lowest point and didn't have a video. 

Venus would have pulled a Marry The Night, probably 

Smother Em Eh

This album is way too underrated by this fanbase! 

Tony_Bennett_and_Lady_Gaga_-_Cheek_to_Ch

Underrated song: ARTPOP, it’s so hypnotizing and soothing. The beat, the lyrics, her voice etc. Also Fashion! is that bop and doesn’t get enough credit. 

Underrated Concert: Artrave & CTC tour

Underrated Show: Coachella

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

DiskoBaby
1 hour ago, Cello said:

The Cure and C2C are underrated by fans. 

Till It Happens To You is the most underrated gem Gaga ever made. Nobody ever talks about it on here. Ever.

I'll go with One World Together. Don't know what you did during lockdown, but I can tell you I certainly didn't raise $127m for health workers. In fact, I can't remember the last time I raised $127m for anything.

Also, that was a decent right hand she landed on that guy in the bar.

2School4Cool

Joanne is still my favorite Gaga album and I think it gets way too little recognition among the fan base. The most underrated thing Gaga has ever done? I don’t know how to answer that, but I definitely agree with you that Joanne deserves so much more love.

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Most underrated tour: The Artrave. It was the best Gaga tour I ever attended (twice). So much fun, so colourful, so upbeat, though the fact I was right underneath her the first time probably helped!

Yes! This was my first time seeing her in concert and it was one of the best nights of my life. I didn’t have floor seats but I had seats near her piano. Seeing her rise up from the stage with the wings had me in awe. Easily one of the most fun and energetic shows I’ve ever attended, I wish I could go back!

See The Best In Everyone

Archived