BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madame Goo Goo
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The Fame Monster also has 8 tracks and its an album

The Fame Monster is technically an EP. That is its official classification. Gaga may consider it her second album, I do too, but that does not change the fact that it is an EP.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Chromatography
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The Fame Monster also has 8 tracks and its an album

depends on who you ask.

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
1 minute ago, phillipaf said:

What does *title mean? Am i stupid?

Its like the new single from the album, which is the first single as a release cuz the other 2 were pre release singles

HotLikeMexico
24 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

The Fame Monster is technically an EP. That is its official classification. Gaga may consider it her second album, I do too, but that does not change the fact that it is an EP.

My friend and I got into it LOL. We were watching a video and they kept calling BTW her second album and my friend is like "UHHH ITS HER THIRD!!!". I responded with it's technically an EP and or re-release, an addition and yada yada yada. But I told them I consider it her second album. But technically its an EP and thats it's official classification. They got mad at me for saying that and im like "bitch Im the Stan, you aint so hush"

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

5 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

depends on who you ask.

When those documents leaked back in May, The Fame Monster was called an album, not an EP. And those are official.

It's weird because last year, I said exactly what you said then everyone started attacking me for it..

PopEmergency
5 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

"🔹 The Fame Monster is contractually considered her second album, Joanne her fifth. " 

jimmytimestep

only eight songs?

i fear this is the future for all artists in the streaming age tbh.

the less songs to listen to, the more times you can stream an album in a day. #listentwice

Red Velvet
20 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Jennie and Jisoo are featured on the credits for LSG yaaas

*cries* SHE HAS TO HAVE LINES

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Suspiria
8 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

only eight songs?

i fear this is the future for all artists in the streaming age tbh.

the less songs to listen to, the more times you can stream an album in a day. #listentwice

Tbh this isn't necessarily a bad thing, if it means they release more frequently. Means albums are less bloated with filler, and fans get to experience more releases with more variety.

Like yeah fans waited 4 years for this album, but they also got to experience the hype and excitement of a new release/smaller eras every single year.

Awakened M

I love Blackpink, but I hate the tracklist.:saladga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived