đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The BB #Hot100 top 10 (chart dated Oct. 3, 2020)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

DiskoBaby
21 hours ago, Quartz said:

I am just so glad we have the official global charts now. The US taste is fcken ugly. I mean, look at that top ten. Iconicques nowhere to be found.

What’s wrong with US taste?

@Quartz are you gonna tell me or just make a shade reaction cause I’m genuinely curious? I like a lot of the songs on the US charts. What are you not liking?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
1 hour ago, DiskoBaby said:

What’s wrong with US taste?

@Quartz are you gonna tell me or just make a shade reaction cause I’m genuinely curious? I like a lot of the songs on the US charts. What are you not liking?

why do you have to be so agressive all the time? People can have different opinions and like or dislike the entire top 10. Move on

DiskoBaby
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

why do you have to be so agressive all the time? People can have different opinions and like or dislike the entire top 10. Move on

People don’t here don’t have to laugh at other peoples opinions for just asking a question.

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

People don’t here don’t have to laugh at other peoples opinions for just asking a question.

Your question was "Whats wrong with the US TASTE?" because the other user do not like the top 10? i mean pls!

DiskoBaby
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

Your question was "Whats wrong with the US TASTE?" because the other user do not like the top 10? i mean pls!

I was just curious what they didn’t like cause I like some songs. It’s not that serious :coffee:

Anyways you’re boring me :bye:

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Sunny said:

It debuted last month, with the song :rip:

The Fortnite event happened last week, maybe that helped. The characters can now purchase the Dynamite dance on Fortnite. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

vyniildisk
4 hours ago, DiskoBaby said:

I was just curious what they didn’t like cause I like some songs. It’s not that serious :coffee:

Anyways you’re boring me :bye:

reported.

Archived