💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I just had a really sweet dream about Gaga

DC

Featured Posts

Ok so I went to bed at 8 because I was SUPER tired and I just woke up at 3 am :air:

BUT I woke up from a REALLY sweet dream that just made me feel really good.

So it started off late at night in my bed. I have a HUGE king sized bed that could fit 2 people in real life, I’m laying on it right now, and I dreamt about it in the dream. And for some reason I was sharing it with the one and only Lady Gaga. It was nothing weird, I guess we were having a little party or something that day and there was just a bunch of people that needed to sleep somewhere but we didn’t have enough separate beds, but anyway. I felt like I was consciously reading her mind and in her mind she said like “God I wish I could just go to sleep” and I said out loud “It’s ok it just takes time” and I guess that freaked her out :laughga:

Then she was like “Don’t you just hate it when you go to sleep one way then you wake up upside down and the covers are half off the floor?” And that was SO relatable so I said “totally” :laughga:

Then we just had like a really normal conversation about like school and stuff, and in my dream, this isn’t in real life, but in my dream there was a system in my school where if you got a red on a report card that was bad, but if you got a green then that was good. I told her “I’ve been getting greens through the year expect maybe a few reds on tests or something but still mostly greens” and she told me how awesome that was. Then she asked me if I ever deal with bullying and I don’t, so I said no and she said she was a big target with bullying when she was in school. Then for some reason she was like “Would you ever want to come with me to my hometown in Sweden?” :derpga:
Listen, dreams can say the weirdest things, and I wasn’t thinking logically :air:

But I said “Sure” Because why not? :vegas: 

And the dream ended there I think, I woke up feeling just overall really amazing, like I had gone through a therapy session or something like that.

Nothing was creepy btw, it was all just normal stuff. 
I just feel really awesome inside :kara:

She was super kind and almost felt like a best friend :heart:

When i dream about gaga its always weird. 

Youre so cute. Also i relate with the bed. And weve seen gaga sleeping, girl is a rock sis 

That want her👀

I had a recurring dream of gaga coming to my place and take to an adventure. She was kinda 2d loool and i just remember her in profile. Like egyptians hieroglyphics. Really fun tho

MANiCURE 6

That's so cute and funny at the same time :ladyhaha:

I remember dreaming about Gaga, I was at an hybrid concert between ArtRAVE and Joanne World Tour and she was in the crowd singing, she passed by me, touched my hand and hugs me... :saladga:

Tbh if this happens in real life, I'd die. :mark:

eeaarrllaalloo

whenever I dream about gags it's always her concert or something like that :bear:

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

1 minute ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

whenever I dream about gags it's always her concert or something like that :bear:

What could be more intimate? :bear:

Original Diva

The only dream I remember having about gaga was fairly recently and i was in the audience at artrave and there was like no one in the audience and I was like WTF where is everyone lol

excuse me no

Just now, Original Diva said:

The only dream I remember having about gaga was fairly recently and i was in the audience at artrave and there was like no one in the audience and I was like WTF where is everyone lol

Oop-

I’m not gonna be shady... I’m NOT gonna be shady... :bear:

8 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

I had those dreams when I was stressing over my Artrave being cancelled due to low attendance :toofunny:

Justin Drew Bieber

Not to sound creepy but I love dreaming of Gaga, it makes it feel like she actually knows me. The last time I had a dream of her was when I was in the middle of a windy meadow and she showed up and we walked her dogs together :ally:

Once I dreamt that Beyoncé and Gaga came in front of my house in a big black car. One of them gave me a CD saying that there was new Gaga songs on it, but when I tried to play it there was nothing :huntyga::fatcat:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

3 minutes ago, Quenty said:

Once I dreamt that beyonce and Gaga came in front of my house in a big black car. One of them gave me a CD saying that there was new Gaga songs on it, but when I tried to play it there was nothing :huntyga::fatcat:

I would DIE if I got to hear Babylon (Early Version) in full in my dream :fatcat:

Original Diva
2 hours ago, DC said:

Oop-

I’m not gonna be shady... I’m NOT gonna be shady... :bear:

I so wish I could've gone...

excuse me no

Archived