💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Boy dances to ROM and gets golden buzzer at HGT

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

littlepotter
37 minutes ago, Pop another one said:

He is wearing the perfect clothes too! Only the wrong choreography :interestinga:

I don't think he would've gotten the golden buzzer if he did richy's choreography :poot: 

Spoiler

a joke don't come for me :poot:

chaeri pls

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Oreo
4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I don't think he would've gotten the golden buzzer if he did richy's choreography :poot: 

Reveal hidden contents

a joke don't come for me :poot:

At least I wpuld be happy:noparty:

20 minutes ago, Pop another one said:

Long live Netherlands! No masks or distance at schools, no masks everywhere tho, and no one gives a sh*t!

This was yesterday during a soccer match:https://images.app.goo.gl/sLoCd8cb3AfFTwWo6

That's really dumb and just plain idiotic. Do people there realize that there have been 108k cases there so far and cases continue to increase? No wonder there has been a spike in new cases recently

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/netherlands/

Gosh why are people so stupid. They won't live long if they continue being moronic :saladga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

pachinko
24 minutes ago, Pop another one said:

Nope I am not, the pic was literally from yesterday:saladga:

Which one in the pic is you? :staymad:

Stupid Oreo
Just now, pachinko said:

Which one in the pic is you? :staymad:

Not me, I live on the other side of the country and I am sick at home:ally::vegas:

And I do have brains

PartySick
42 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

That's really dumb and just plain idiotic. Do people there realize that there have been 108k cases there so far and cases continue to increase?

Laughs in freedom đŸ‡ș🇾đŸ‡ș🇾đŸ‡ș🇾

:bear:

đŸ–€

Jonathanholland
1 hour ago, Pop another one said:

Long live Netherlands! No masks or distance at schools, no masks everywhere tho, and no one gives a sh*t!

This was yesterday during a soccer match:https://images.app.goo.gl/sLoCd8cb3AfFTwWo6

This is kind of misleading tho. Most people are social distancing, those stupid Willem II fans aren' t representative for the rest of the country, many people do care about the virus and masks are mandetory in public transport. 

Things are getting worse and new measures need to be taken, but this is just flamebait. 

Before there was love, there was silence

Shawniqua Mendes

0:15 Is that Greta Thunberg? :ladyhaha:

WolaƂabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

InTraumatica
1 hour ago, HybridAT said:

That's really dumb and just plain idiotic. Do people there realize that there have been 108k cases there so far and cases continue to increase? No wonder there has been a spike in new cases recently

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/netherlands/

Gosh why are people so stupid. They won't live long if they continue being moronic :saladga:

I mean... frankly speaking in Europe we know that COVID is not as dangerous as it seemed to be at the beginning. :bear: in some countries politicians still uses COVID as a reason to fight tho (I am talking about you US and UK)

Pharamon
2 hours ago, Pop another one said:

Nope I am not, the pic was literally from yesterday:saladga:

jesus christ on a bike...what on earth are people having in their heads :saladga:

2 hours ago, Jonathanholland said:

This is kind of misleading tho. Most people are social distancing, those stupid Willem II fans aren' t representative for the rest of the country, many people do care about the virus and masks are mandetory in public transport. 

Things are getting worse and new measures need to be taken, but this is just flamebait. 

Not in Rotterdam sadly... I can hear my upper neighbours throwing a party as we speak. I think that a lot of people are trying to meet their friends and go outside as much as possible since this week before the seemingly inevitable second lockdown. I can imagine Amsterdam is even worse, especially places like Uilenstede. I don't think Rutte's plea for individual responsibility is working anymore..

Anyhow, love to see it!! Esp. Paul and the audience clapping, they clearly know/like the song.

Jonathanholland
9 minutes ago, Luc said:

Not in Rotterdam sadly... I can hear my upper neighbours throwing a party as we speak. I think that a lot of people are trying to meet their friends and go outside as much as possible since this week before the seemingly inevitable second lockdown. I can imagine Amsterdam is even worse, especially places like Uilenstede. I don't think Rutte's plea for individual responsibility is working anymore..

Anyhow, love to see it!! Esp. Paul and the audience clapping, they clearly know/like the song.

Yeah, i agree things are not going the right way, but there are still a lot of people who are following the rules. Saying nobody gives a sh*t and showing a photo of some stupid football fans as a representation of the whole country is just exaggerating things. Although people everywhere are having a hard time following the rules, I think the big cities are quite different from for exemple the less populated provinces. This goes for every country and not just NL

That said, it's really time for the government to step up again because the winter will be horrible as things continue at this rate. 

Before there was love, there was silence

Archived