💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lies That Many Gaga Fans Believe

Stephen

Featured Posts

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Truly the definition of "the show must go on" :bradley:  but I do wish she took better care of her body back then

Agree

didn’t even know she’s struggling so hard😥Only revealed that after watching her Netflix documentary movie:fatcat:Hope she is much better these days

spread kindness🤍

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Correct. It was a good fanmade title tho.

It wasn't fanmade per se, as Gaga herself posted that phrase
tumblr_lnlpgdCUtF1qm0c6bo1_500.png

Along with Element of Crime

tumblr_lnt8ql3Uso1qm0c6bo1_500.png

Still, as you say, it's a good title.

I like dancin', and ponies....

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Daylight Jokers said:

- 911 on 9/11.

This was not a lie tho..? The director himself said they were going to release it on that Friday but then they realized oh wait

chaeri pls

Bradley
32 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Holy **** I haven't heard "Private In Public" in years :air: that goes back to the pre-ARTPOP days doesn't it?  I swear people thought that would be the name of the album for a while. 

I know it was mentioned above but also idiots INSISTING for YEARS that a Venus video was shot when it the shoot they're referring to was the Muppets Holiday special.  It drives me nuts.

There's more.

Explicit Beauty and Room In My Heart ft. Elton John (which was registered on BMI or something).

Daylight Jokers
10 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

This was not a lie tho..? The director himself said they were going to release it on that Friday but then they realized oh wait

I-:saladga:

1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

-Joanne was a good album 

Joanne haters using another thread to turn it into a bashing opportunity :triggered:

CoolPolishedFrenchbulldog-small.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

19 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

The director NEVER insinuated that they were going to release it on 9/11. He said they thought it was "too close". That could mean even a week or two before 9/11.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

14 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

In the interview he said they realized it was "too close" to 9/11, not that it on 9/11. Some "insiders" had been saying 9/9 if I recall, so that probably was true I guess

23 minutes ago, Sunny said:

It wasn't fanmade per se, as Gaga herself posted that phrase
tumblr_lnlpgdCUtF1qm0c6bo1_500.png

Along with Element of Crime

tumblr_lnt8ql3Uso1qm0c6bo1_500.png

Still, as you say, it's a good title.

Some of her career's BEST song titles paid dust.

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Let's go over some common misconceptions within the fanbase :yennefer:

Some are more widely believed than others, but I've heard people say all of these.

- The Venus music video was shot

- Gaga broke her hip during that Scheiße performance

- Gaga "hates" ARTPOP

- Gaga "hates" Joanne

- The Cure is about Sonja - this could be true but she's never said that :bear:

- Gaga shot Babylon and Free Woman videos in Feb/March this year :toofunny:

- Princess Die was supposed to feature Lana Del Rey 

Let's add to the list! :pawsup:

crying.gif

I want to keep believing in that one:ladyhaha:

Shot on iPhone :huntyga:

54 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Correct. It was a good fanmade title tho.

Private in Public wasn't a fanmade title. She herself captioned one of the photos that on her Tumblr account.

Flop bird :flop:

https://amenfashion.tumblr.com/image/7078822073

Naak Le Vaar
1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

That her "feud" with Madonna was real. I totally believe it was a publicity stunt

She didn't have a feud with Madonna, more like Madonna had a hissy fit about Gaga.

Lmao they blocked my signature

LGMonster95
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

-Joanne was a good album 

Just because the album is not on your taste then that doesn't mean the album is not good, also the album is acclaimed and a grammy winner, thanks

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Another:  Gaga wanted to release “I Wanna Be With You” but the label preferred Dope. :saladga:

The opposite is true. 

Didn't the label make her re-work IWBWY tho bc they thought the album wasn't personal enough and it needed something more autobiographical and relatable, unlike IWBWY which would only appeal to the fans?

Archived