Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lies That Many Gaga Fans Believe

Stephen

Featured Posts

QueenGaga
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Of course he gets paid, it's not that he sold it, they are called royalties, and get very little of it as we know since her documents leaked.

Ofcourse he didnt sell the song to Madonna. Thats absurd. I didnt mean he sold the song just that he enabled her to perform it, atleast from what ive heard

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Stephen said:

Gaga broke her hip during that Scheiße performance

This one I swear :saladga: They really think you can have a huge ass hole in your hip in the duration of one song :saladga:

Massive Monster

1000 Doves is one of the best songs

Fun Tonight is one of the best songs

I know having an opinion/subjectivity is a thing

But clearly lack of taste also is :haroon:

Kind regards

littlepotter
37 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

The date of publication of the interview isn't the same as the date of him being interviewed though?

And the mv was shot on Aug 19, GMA confirmed it. Gaga herself said in the Billboard interview that she made the vid in Aug. Where are you getting September from as the shooting date? :air:

"Gaga shot a video for “911” in August and says she felt so alive making it, maybe more than at any other point during the making of Chromatica"

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9449420/lady-gaga-chromatica-billboard-cover-story-interview-2020

So based on that and how the director said he "finished the cut in 48 hours...Otherwise, from the day we finished it, you would’ve seen it four days later.", it would mean the video was ready for release either Aug 28 or Sep 4

Oh yeah.. totally forgot about the billboard interview. I just based it on the director saying it was shot 3 weeks prior 

chaeri pls

That she’s 5’2”. I’m a firm believer that she’s 5’1”.

4 hours ago, Andy McQueen said:

-- She grow up poor (no she didn't, upper class family, parents had successful internet company, Cynthia was already friends with Glenn Close *before* Gaga got famous, please don't be naive, thanks...) 

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/celebrities-who-come-from-rich-families-2013-4

What fans think she grew up poor? :rip: I’ve literally never seen anyone say that lol. Her background is very well known.

Regina George
6 hours ago, GagaSine said:

Gaga‘s fillers are treatment for her fibromyalgia is one i see all the time and i lose braincells every time I read it

This! Literally such a stupid statement. 

6 hours ago, Red said:

Remember when people here had a collective hallucination that HML was the 6th BTW single?

Because of that performance she did on New Year's Eve?

Prostitute Barbie
2 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

wasn't there a news interview with someone from the catholic church demonising her for it?

I think this is what you’re talking about :billie:

Was there ever any proof that ARTPOP was gonna be about 'the decay of the blonde popstar' (before we knew anything about it)? People were claiming she scrapped it as a concept but did we know it was definitely one in the first place?

Defmix100
10 minutes ago, Hunty said:

I think this is what you’re talking about :billie:

Yes haha but he did say she is talented :vegas:

20 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Because of that performance she did on New Year's Eve?

Shortly after that

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived