Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you had the opportunity to meet Gaga...

Kittery

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I've thought about this.

I would thank her, and remind her to be proud of herself.
It must be difficult to be in her position, but she's helped so many people through her work and through her example. She should be proud of herself, especially when she feels down.

Totally agree. It seems she is proud of herself, but it would be great to remind her bout it:wub:

spread kindness🤍

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Doot said:

"Do you watch Buffy, and if the answer is no, can you pinpoint the exact moment in your youth you suffered a brain injury?"

:laughga:

Well, she said she watches all tv shows once 🤔

spread kindness🤍

28 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Id tell her thank you for being so inspiring and then ask her for a hug and ask her if she's feeling great today 

Totally the best one ty

spread kindness🤍

If I saw her randomly in public I would start to shake and cry and I’d run away and hide, guaranteed :cryga:

If it was somehow an organized meeting, I’d carefully memorize a speech about how I love her and I’m proud of her, immediately forget it the moment I saw her, shake, cry etc lol

3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

If I saw her randomly in public I would start to shake and cry and I’d run away and hide, guaranteed :cryga:

If it was somehow an organized meeting, I’d carefully memorize a speech about how I love her and I’m proud of her, immediately forget it the moment I saw her, shake, cry etc lol

😅same

spread kindness🤍

48 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I always thought I would just blow her a kiss from away because I don't want to annoy her :ohno:

☹️I’m still thinking I’ve done wrong telling the thing I told her 

spread kindness🤍

49 minutes ago, Red said:

After her last Sunday interview? I'd pretend I did not see her and let her have her space

Yeah I wouldn’t wanna bother her. But now I do kinda fantasize about pretending not to know her and striking up a conversation :rip: since she said she misses having normal interactions with people.

1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

Yeah I wouldn’t wanna bother her. But now I do kinda fantasize about pretending not to know her and striking up a conversation :rip: since she said she misses having normal interactions with people.

Hope she has someone close enough to talk to☺️

spread kindness🤍

14 minutes ago, Kittery said:

☹️I’m still thinking I’ve done wrong telling the thing I told her 

I wish your hair looked as great at the VMAs hahaha that's mean but funny :lmao:
But she knows fans say weird stuff because of excitement/anxiety I'm sure, don't worry about it :happy:

Just now, Lucas said:

I wish your hair looked as great at the VMAs hahaha that's mean but funny :lmao:
But she knows fans say weird stuff because of excitement/anxiety I'm sure, don't worry about it :happy:

Yeah, it sounds just kinda terrible, but I hope I am forgiven now🤭🤍

spread kindness🤍

hijadeputa

It’s easy to say now but I know from experience that when you are there in front of here you just have so much respect so you end up saying nothing, just a smile

Butters Stotch

I would ask her how she is, how she's feeling, I would thank her for being such an inspiration and such a kind person.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

1 minute ago, Douche said:

I would talk about ducks. They are so cute.

Oh no, it’s time to sleep but everything I can think of right now - ducks
:wtfga:I’ve finally realized they are lit

spread kindness🤍

If it wasn’t a planned thing and I just happened to see her somewhere I’d honestly just ignore her and try my best to act like she wasn’t there. I’d be dying inside but I’d try to just let her feel like a normal person doing what ever she’s doing in public. Even if she was sitting next to me at a restaurant I’d do everything I can to not seem awkward and like I know who she is 

Archived